New guy from China.

Hello everyone, I'm from China. I have been very fond of planting and eating chili peppers.

I am interested in wild pepper, because of  an accidental opportunity.

I'm trying to grow C.rhomboideum now.

Thanks for the welcome and response. I used the Beijing time, Beijing is  1:00 pm now,.Because of the different time zones, so the reply message may be a bit late, please forgive me for this.

I've planted peppers are local varieties, nothing special. I'm more interested on pepper, especially wild varieties, since I know there are many varieties of pepper.

I tried planting C. lanceolatum, but failed. I bought the seeds from Germany on EBAY, I do not know where you can buy seeds. If you have to  know,  can you tell me ? First thank you in advance.

Buy the way.This forum is using the time GMT 0 zone it?

Welcome to the Forum !!

C. Rhomboideum, cute little guys :)

rhombe1.jpg

:welcome: to the THP forums! Really great your growing C. rhomboideum (it's one of the wilds I'd love to grow... beautiful bell shaped bright yellow flowers!!) Hope it grows well for you- post updates as it progresses (pictures are always nice!  ;)). Nice to have you here.

Welcome to THP from The Great White North.

WILDS said:
Hello everyone, I'm from China. I have been very fond of planting and eating chili peppers.

I am interested in wild pepper, because of  an accidental opportunity.

I'm trying to grow C.rhomboideum now.
Welcome!
What varieties of peppers are you growing or have grown in the past?

WILDS you are hitting REPORT instead of replying. Please reply in the box below the topic.

:welcome:

dragonsfire said:
Welcome to the Forum !!

C. Rhomboideum, cute little guys :)

rhombe1.jpg

;)
 Thank you .
Alchymystic said:
:welcome: to the THP forums! Really great your growing C. rhomboideum (it's one of the wilds I'd love to grow... beautiful bell shaped bright yellow flowers!!) Hope it grows well for you- post updates as it progresses (pictures are always nice!  ;)). Nice to have you here.

Thank you very much.
This kind of seeds have sprouted. ONLY TWO.
sicman said:
Thank you ^_^

Back