JA Henkles warranty

I had two knives with issues with the handles (kids threw them in the dishwasher if I had to guess)
mad2.gif
mad2.gif

20160130_080606.jpg

I contacted Henkles about their lifetime warranty and they told me to send the knives in for evaluation.

Two weeks later, I received a box back with two brand new knives.

20160220_192051.jpg

They even upgraded my cheaper 6" chef's knife to the "classic" line.

Hard to beat the customer service. There is a reason why 7 out of my 10 knives are Henkles.

I've had the 8" chefs twin cuisine for many years. Great knife, I love it. Its a little heavy but its awesome. Nice to know if I have handle problems, they'll handle it.  :D

thx for posting

hogleg said:
I've had the 8" chefs twin cuisine for many years. Great knife, I love it. Its a little heavy but its awesome. Nice to know if I have handle problems, they'll handle it.  :D

thx for posting

I have the same knife and love it too.  Excellent customer service - the kind of thing that makes a lifetime customer.  :)

All my knives are Henckles.

Had a Pro-S(one of the top of the line knives) 8" chef knives develop a 90 degree crack in the blade, no clue how, wasnt used much(compared to the rest of my knives).  Sent them a picture, they said send the knife and they replaced it.  Great customer service.

Alot of people poo poo JA H. knives. I have a few and like them well enough. Two of my daily drivers are from them. This is the first time I have heard of someone actually pursuing a warranty issue. Great to hear how you were treated!

Now about those chilrens... Put their video game in the dishwasher and see how they like that! :rofl:

Back