• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Meatfreak's 2016 GloG

Later as usual, I started the 2016 tonight. Reason for this cause I'm growing out mostly crosses and I don't want to much yield (that I need to process :P) All in all I still ended up with 45 varieties and was aiming for 30... oh well  
icon_lol.gif
 Here is the list.

Bubblegum 7 White F-2
Bubblegum 7 White v2 F-2
Chiltepin Cappuccino
Chupetinha Orange
Gnarly White Habanero
MFPJ10 F-2
MFPJ12 F-2
MFPJ15 F-2
MFPJ18 F-2
MFPJ19 F-2
MFPJ2 F-2
MFPJ21 F-2
MFPJ23 #1 F-3
MFPJ23 #2 F-2
MFPJ24 #2 F-2
MFPJ24 #3 F-2
MFPJ25 F-1
MFPJ26 #1 F-2
MFPJ26 #2 F-2
MFPJ27 F-2
MFPJ28 #2 F-2
MFPJ28 #3 F-2
MFPJ29 F-2
MFPJ3 F-2
MFPJ30 F-2
MFPJ31 F-1
MFPJ32 #1 F-3
MFPJ32 #3 F-2
MFPJ35 F-2
MFPJ36 F-1
MFPJ37 F-1
MFPJ40 F-1
MFPJ41 F-1
MFPJ42 F-1
MFPJ43 F-1
MFPJ44 F-1
MFPJ49 F-1
MFPJ5 F-3
MFPJ9 #1 F-2
MFPJ9 #2 F-2
Numex Jalapeño Lemon Spice
Numex Jalapeño Orange Spice
Numex Jalapeño Pumpkin Spice
PI 441598 x BBG7 F-2
Pimenta Lisa F-4

MFPJ is short for MeatFreak ProJect. These are my crosses/projects. Think I sowed about 500 seeds in total, big numbers on the crosses to see the possible different phenotypes.

Wish you success on your crosses Stefan.  I had a few seeds left of MFPJ28, and 2 have germinated.  This year I am not going to experiment with my own soil mix.  It was a 
disaster last year, and your MFPJ28 were some of the victims.  Hopefully they grow well this year.

Good luck with your crosses Stefan! 500 plants seems good for a serious selection.
Also curious about the Chiltepin Cappuccino, sounds yummy :)

Datil

Best of luck to you this season Stefan. Thats a fair amount of crosses to watch. Jason sent me some crosses so I am late starting those and some EOB. Did not plan on growing but thats now changed with 7 or 8 varieties.

Look forward to your progress!

Mike

juanitos said:
good luck on all the crosses man
jedisushi06 said:
Thanks guys!

roper2008 said:
Wish you success on your crosses Stefan.  I had a few seeds left of MFPJ28, and 2 have germinated.  This year I am not going to experiment with my own soil mix.  It was a 
disaster last year, and your MFPJ28 were some of the victims.  Hopefully they grow well this year.
Thanks, Linda. Have fun with the MFPJ28, I'm growing some new phenotypes from that one, had 4 interesting ones last season (being it F-2).

pepperguy1 said:
I wish luck on your projects. ;)
Thanks!

stc3248 said:
Best of luck this season Stefan! Can't wait to see what those crosses look like!
Thanks, Shane. Gonna be fun and interesting again growing out these crosses.

rghm1u20 said:
Yeah, waiting for pictures!
Have fun with your grows.
That's gonna be a while, unless you care for seedlings in a few weeks? :)

az1000 said:
Good luck. Can't wait to see the results!
Me either  :party:

Meteora 360 said:
Wish you the best, stefan!!
Thanks a lot  :onfire:

Datil said:
Good luck with your crosses Stefan! 500 plants seems good for a serious selection.
Also curious about the Chiltepin Cappuccino, sounds yummy :)

Datil
Yeah its a lot and at first I didn't wanna have so many plants but then again.. I got a plan in mind to keep it manageable ;) The Chiltepin Cappuccino supposed to be very tasty so I'm looking forward to that one.

capsidadburn said:
Best of luck to you this season Stefan. Thats a fair amount of crosses to watch. Jason sent me some crosses so I am late starting those and some EOB. Did not plan on growing but thats now changed with 7 or 8 varieties.

Look forward to your progress!

Mike
Good to read from you, Mike! Jason is a great guy, he's helping me out to. Just shows how contagious growing peppers can be ;) Lotta love for the EOB, beautiful variety! 

Genetikx said:
Looking forward to seeing what comes out of your projects, Stefan. Best of luck to you!
Likewise and have a good season to  ;)

Devv said:
Good to see you're on this season Stefan!

Good luck the year!
Good to see you here as well, how have you been! :)

Trident chilli said:
Good luck Stefan ... I hope there is a bonnet cross in there somewhere ... although your ScotchBrain will take a lot of beating
Thanks, John. The Scotch Brain is not my cross though, it's the creation of PIC1  :cheers: I just helped him grow it out. There are a couple of Bonnet crosses on the list :)

Back