• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Can you get fresh carolina reapers in apil

Hello. I would like to hear if it is possible to get a Carolina fruit in april i need it for the 24, I have some dried ones at the moment but thoes are not so good to eat, I need it for a charity event. I am from denmark so will have to have it shipped.

Hi Thomas. If you can't find fresh ones you can always rehydrate the dried one. Just put it in water for a short while.  Velkommen til fra en anden dansker :welcome:

Nulle said:
Hi Thomas. If you can't find fresh ones you can always rehydrate the dried one. Just put it in water for a short while.  Velkommen til fra en anden dansker :welcome:
Thanks for that, and if I do that, they wont loose any effect, I would most like to get fresh ones, but this will be a workarround.

Shorerider said:
Yep, you sure can, but then again I live Australia.  :rofl:

SR.

ok, is there any way that you can find me a soruce that can send some to me to denamrk, please send me a Private message and we can find a solution, this is really important to me.

Specifically a reaper or will other superhots liks a trinidad moruga scorpion, primo, butch T, brainstrain or jigsaw do?

All will burn the crap out of you, literally. It might make your search a lot easier. If it's just to make someone suffer for charity...... Trust me, it will do.

April is very early though. You might want to check Westlandpeppers or Glenn's peppers in the Netherlands.

Pfeffer said:
Specifically a reaper or will other superhots liks a trinidad moruga scorpion, primo, butch T, brainstrain or jigsaw do?

All will burn the crap out of you, literally. It might make your search a lot easier. If it's just to make someone suffer for charity...... Trust me, it will do.

April is very early though. You might want to check Westlandpeppers or Glenn's peppers in the Netherlands.

yes it has to be Carolina reaper as I have promised to eat the strongest chili in the world if I get to my money goal and cant disappoint the the ones who have donated money to my charity.

Pfeffer said:

Looked at thoes shops and non of them had Carolina reapers unfortenately.

Back