• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Three 12yo kids facing felony charges for putting pepper flakes in teacher's soda

Flog em'.... them rub pepper flakes into their welts!  :twisted: 

The ways a number of kids act in schools these days -and certainly the ways they treat teachers- are utterly reprehensible (and many times criminal). None of the things that go on today would have been tolerated in my school days... quick and stern action was doled out, made an example of! Don't want to hurt the little punks feelings is the approach today... give them all a Gold Star and tell them they are all winners & special! They of course then punch, curse and spit in your face...
I'll hold my tongue on how I really feel... today's 'PC/ non-discipline' culture within our education system.

I got spanked at school once by the principle- never did I act up all the years after that!  :halo:

It's a cultural problem. Not enough discipline being given to kids and too much fear of being abused by the legal system or seen as non-PC if you do. This is the result.

You can find many incidents in which kids are brought up on felony charges. You can find incidents of murder among the charges. 

PepperZ said:
It's a cultural problem. Not enough discipline being given to kids and too much fear of being abused by the legal system or seen as non-PC if you do. This is the result.

You can find many incidents in which kids are brought up on felony charges. You can find incidents of murder among the charges. 

most definitely cultural !  i see and hear a lot of , oh their just kids , no way . i never made up excuse for my children . i laid  the slam on them when needed , they grew up to be fine adults with respect for their elders and society .       :onfire:

Thegreenchilemonster said:
The teacher claiming she could have died from an allergic reaction is ridiculous.
Allergies are not something to play around with. People die every day from allergic reactions.I am highly allergic to raw tomatoes, had someone put tomato in my food or drink,yes it could kill me.
I do agree that the idea of a felony for this is a bit harsh as the teacher did not die or even need serious medical attention. But still we charge people for attempted murder even if the poison they use fails.

The way I read it is, these girls are problem children. "Suspected of stealing a lap top" etc... These bitch, soft parents now a days don't even want their children to hear the word "no". My own father in law has been scolded numerous times by my bitch sister in law for telling my niece "no". "We don't use that word with our children". WTF is that all about? Now she is 17 years old and all she has ever eaten is kraft mac n cheese because the little snot never liked whatever was prepared for dinner, and was not to be told "no".

You can't raise a strong society like this. I don't gaf who you are, No means no. and should be backed up with the fear of god that if their shit behavior continues, the hammer WILL fall. On your ass!

Buncha pussies I tell ya.

As for these little bitches in particular, the fact that it was "hot pepper powder, or flakes" has no bearing. What if it was ipecac, nyquil, rotten eggs, or something else? (I'm not even getting into allergies). You should never trick anyone into consuming something unknowingly. Period. The fact that it was hot pepper powder, and we are on a pepper forum, makes this issue a pepper topic. Not the case. This is about little assholes behaving badly, with zero discipline. f**kem. And their parents. They should be held accountable as well. Felony? Maybe not but I'm no law maker.

pffft

as a minor i've been charged with burglary, breaking and entering, arson, 15 counts grand theft auto, concealed weapon, evasion, possession of a controlled substance, paraphernalia,  i'm sure a few i've forgotten a few

The worst I got hit with was 4 months juvi, 6 mo house arrest and a year of probation for the 15counts grand theft, concealed weapon and evasion charges. 

rest where pretty much court appearances and a little counseling for the arson. 

5 to 10 in a state Penn. Should teach these kids a lesson,lol

You fart side ways and they want to charge you with a felony.

We didn't have police in our schools when I went because parents and school officials
Knew how to deal with children.

They also didn't make mountains out of mole hills.

Scoville DeVille said:
And look how well you turned out. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jMB8mIi.gif

Thegreenchilemonster said:
 The teacher claiming she could have died from an allergic reaction is ridiculous.
I hate this bullshit. Every time I bring peppers to school I get asked about "Could you die from this?"

The answer is usually "No, but you might if you keep asking if they're dangerous after I've already said no several times."

D3monic said:
as a minor i've been charged with burglary, breaking and entering, arson, 15 counts grand theft auto, concealed weapon, evasion, possession of a controlled substance, paraphernalia,  i'm sure a few i've forgotten a few

The worst I got hit with was 4 months juvi, 6 mo house arrest and a year of probation for the 15counts grand theft, concealed weapon and evasion charges. 

rest where pretty much court appearances and a little counseling for the arson. 
  :onfire:

Seems to me like a case of overreacting on all accounts. 

1. the little girl overreacted to being sent to the principle's office by putting the pepper flakes in the soda
2. the teacher overreacted to the flakes...come on, short of breath and could have died. Sure I could have died today walking into work and slipping on a banana peel, but the chances are SUPER slim. 
3. the police overreacted to the situation by arresting the girls. 
4. the media overreacted by even writing the story

If I was king? Make the 12 year old girls each eat a scotch bonnet MOA, watch them cry, and get on with life. 

Back