vendor Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

I placed an order with LDHS last week for the 4 pack mild sauces. The order was shipped promptly and was very well packed. The shipping was reasonably priced as was the sauce. This was a hassle free transaction and it went smoothly.

I tried all 4 sauces and they were all very tasty. I liked them all very much. I will be ordering the 4 pack of the hot ones soon.

Scott is a class act and really hustles to get his product out there. Keep up the good work.

-Doug-

1445309791859_zpseumctex1.jpg

I just tried Black Label for the first time tonight. I wasn't expecting anything really good because it's made with Trinidad Scorpion peppers. Most sauces that I have had made with super-hots sucked. They were all heat and no flavor.

Black Label is delicious! It has a good amount of heat but with real flavors that are not overpowered by the peppers.

Thanks LDHS.

President Trump said:
I just tried Black Label for the first time tonight. I wasn't expecting anything really good because it's made with Trinidad Scorpion peppers. Most sauces that I have had made with super-hots sucked. They were all heat and no flavor.

Black Label is delicious! It has a good amount of heat but with real flavors that are not overpowered by the peppers.

Thanks LDHS.
Thank you for taking the time to post this great feedback - Black Label was the toughest sauce I've ever worked on. Took more than 3 months and 25 batches to get it right. Feedback like this makes it all worthwhile. :cheers:

Alas, the last batch of T.Scorpions I got were somewhat tame - this batch was about 15% milder than the one before it, so I'm tweaking it a little to get a bit more heat - nothing crazy, but hopefully noticeable. This is my only "seasonal" sauce, so I'm ok with the variation so long as the flavor is on point. Heat's the easy part. ;)

Back