• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

t0mato's trials

grantmichaels said:
#lazy

shit, danielle doesn't even like the way i cook ... lol.

sa'll right bruh.

My wife can't stand any heat whatsoever so she doesn't really like the way I cook either.  I've had to adapt my cooking immensely since we met. 

grantmichaels said:
that's fun ...
like the little sidecar one ... gonna be able to mao that one sooner, lol ...

Yeah I wound up with a lot of batter.  ;)
Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     That cake looks so gooooood! I tell ya what. I got a pork butt smoking right now. It should be done in less than an hour. Let's combine the two and make some bundt cake pulled pork sammiches!

I dig!

Here it is all finished. I just pulled it a minute ago. I poked it a bit to see if it was done, so it looks a little rough, but it's the tenderest, tastiest, perfectly smoked pork butt I've ever done. Damn well better be considering how long it took.
IMG_0651_zpsiklim1jq.jpg

Whey dat butt cake is at?!

Nevermind. I think I just ate a pound and a half of it bare handed. I just poured a bowl of homemade barbecue sauce and dove in. It wasn't pretty. Usually my cat hangs around in case a scrap falls on the ground, not this time. I think I may have been scaring her. That is some goodf**kinbarbecue! 
     I can't wait to slap together some sammies tomorrow on some sesame kaiser rolls with some homemade 7 pot burgundy barbecue sauce, some green hamburger dills and a slice of farmer cheese.
     I don't have a flog, so is it cool if I post pics here, tomato?

edit: This just dawned on me. There's ketchup in my bbq sauce and I'll be putting pickles on my sammich tomorrow. BAM! T0matoes and pickles. ON TOPIC. 

Done!!! I ate the baby already. I'll make glaze in the am.

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
Here it is all finished. I just pulled it a minute ago. I poked it a bit to see if it was done, so it looks a little rough, but it's the tenderest, tastiest, perfectly smoked pork butt I've ever done. Damn well better be considering how long it took.
IMG_0651_zpsiklim1jq.jpg

Whey dat butt cake is at?!

Mercy dude!!  That pork is sexy as f^*k!! 

The cake is cooling and I'll be making a bourbon glaze to go over it tomorrow.
Yeah you can post  food here too. 

Back