beer Home craft beer brewing

So I've been busy writing some articles about home brewing. Though I normally write about food, recipes and chilli growing.

This time, the article is about craft beer brewing at home - hops, malt, yeast and water. Hope you enjoy and find it useful.
http://justsimon.co.uk/home-brewing-craft-beer-brewing/

8f363e016c136ab6c7eb58715969048e.jpg

wheebz said:
I don't get it.

What, the pairing? ...

The article is pretty decent, better than the majority out there ...

"The strength of the beer isn’t there to control how drunk you get!"

Excepting that quote, which is clearly wrong ...

The links to the British homebrewing forum aren't affiliate links, so it's not click baiting ...

I think it's pretty decent, especially for a site where the homebrewing is secondary ...

i guess I just dont get the reason for the article

I mean its just insanely basic information that can be found anywhere and everywhere

although as I am actually reading the article, and not just judging it by the pictures like an asshole, it really isnt too shabby

yea went back and actually read the entire thing instead of just titles

not bad

the picture of the clear soda bottles at the end threw me for a loop

What I meant by that quote is that the strength does affect your body, but the control over it is what you have to take responsibility for yourself.

The strength of the beer is a matter of design and what outcome you want from the drink.

simon04 said:
What I meant by that quote is that the strength does affect your body, but the control over it is what you have to take responsibility for yourself.

The strength of the beer is a matter of design and what outcome you want from the drink.

I like the flavors of big alcohol ...

I was mis-attributing qualities that I believed were barrel-characteristics, that are actually just big alcohol ... and I love 'em ...

My focus for my upcoming batches is def focused on yeast-whispering ...

If it were allowable, I'd get into distillation ...
wheebz said:
i guess I just dont get the reason for the article

I mean its just insanely basic information that can be found anywhere and everywhere

although as I am actually reading the article, and not just judging it by the pictures like an asshole, it really isnt too shabby

yea went back and actually read the entire thing instead of just titles

not bad

the picture of the clear soda bottles at the end threw me for a loop

you're a big softie, mr grumbles ... lol ...

Back