• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Leaves Firm, But Curling Downwards

Sorry for posting two leaf threads in one week, but I've got another head scratcher.
faa83e70d4819512e2ad0fc3eae294b2.jpg

b314c7b17fd0390188dd5311f22b2b3c.jpg

The plants in this one group are all distinctly curling downwards and I don't know why. The group contains Yellow Fataliis and Bhuts and they're both doing it. The leaves are firm and appear to be healthy. The seed leaves are starting to fall off. They get watered when I see wilting and the last watering they got included 5-1-1 fish fert, though I have the same routine for all the other groups and they don't have this.

As far as environmental factors go, they're more or less the same as all the others lighting wise. They are situated next to chives and there's baking soda nearby, if that means anything to anyone, though so are the others. The only thing I can think of is the oscillating fan might be stopping over it giving it more of a breeze than the others, though the one below it should be getting just as, if not more and they don't have this problem.

If anyone has any theories, please let me know. Thank you

Back