•  

The 10th Annual Hot Pepper Awards Winners Announced!

Photo

whitehotpeppers

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 GnarlyPepper

GnarlyPepper

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

Justin,

Thank you.  I placed my order from your interwebz late last week. Seeds are in hand, and frankly I am stunned at the freebies.

Can't wait to get them germed,  Plots are ready.

Very pleased with the service and selection, and the thought put behind the extras.

For instance:

Swiss Chocolate

Scotch Bonnet MOA

Orange Tiger

Habenero Red Dominica

Incidentally the last vendor I ordered from gave me some happenin Big Jim Mexicans as a freebie.

GP

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#62 peppamang

peppamang

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:30 PM

Yeah, Justin is great. The freebies and fast shipping are always appreciated around here! 

#63 jcw10tc

jcw10tc

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

Thank you for the business.  I try to put in some good ones normally for free ones.  Try to match what I think you might like and some are not on my site so might get some other interesting ones I happen to have but not selling.  Good luck with your grow.  

#64 midwestchilehead

midwestchilehead

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:57 AM

So are you criticizing this vendor for sending you FREE seeds that you were not excited about? Should they not have bothered at all? Where I come from, they have this saying about looking gift horses in the mouth.

And since there was already a thread in the vendor vault for WhiteHotPeppers, you should have added to that thread instead of starting a new one.

Justin,

Incidentally the last vendor I ordered from gave me some happenin Big Jim Mexicans as a freebie.

GP

Edited by midwestchilehead, 23 March 2017 - 06:04 AM.

Calvin's 2.0 powder, New Mexico chile seeds, other varieties and some superhots! Grow your own and taste the difference!
http://www.midwestchileheads.com

#65 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 38,532 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x2)

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:22 PM

So are you criticizing this vendor for sending you FREE seeds that you were not excited about? Should they not have bothered at all? Where I come from, they have this saying about looking gift horses in the mouth.

And since there was already a thread in the vendor vault for WhiteHotPeppers, you should have added to that thread instead of starting a new one.

Unless I read it wrong it sounds like praise to me.

I am going for max crust on the lower end

#66 GnarlyPepper

GnarlyPepper

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:20 AM

My apologies if I came across as an ingrate regarding the free seeds from a different vendor.  My point was I thought WHP offered better value. 

Regards,

GP

#67 midwestchilehead

midwestchilehead

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:43 AM

The way the message was structured, it seemed like GnarlyPepper was saying Justin's freebies were great, and other vendors not so much, but it was ambiguous and that is why I framed it as a question.

In any event, I agree that Justin gives some great freebies. Carry on. . .

Unless I read it wrong it sounds like praise to me.

Calvin's 2.0 powder, New Mexico chile seeds, other varieties and some superhots! Grow your own and taste the difference!
http://www.midwestchileheads.com

#68 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 38,532 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x2)

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:48 PM

The way the message was structured, it seemed like GnarlyPepper was saying Justin's freebies were great, and other vendors not so much, but it was ambiguous and that is why I framed it as a question.

In any event, I agree that Justin gives some great freebies. Carry on. . .

Ah okay, the "happenin" line was sarcastic...

True, comparing freebies is sure to upset a vendor that gave something for nothing and it was not appreciated. :)

I am going for max crust on the lower end

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests