97 replies to this topic

#81 Dasgrinch

Dasgrinch

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

That will be the name of my new pepper. The GP SphincterTingle  ...

Let me know when seeds are available for that.

I just logged in to say how happy I was with my package from whitehotpeppers, first person to ship from the three I ordered that day.  Nice labels on everything, great freebies, packaged nice and secure, with a hand-written thanks card slipped in.  I can't wait to try an 'orange blob' pepper! 

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#82 CMJ

CMJ

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

I just received an order from WHP. I gotta say Justin outdid himself! He sent me double what I ordered, and the extras matched the rest of my order perfectly! I am going to be covered up in Scotch Bonnets next year. He even sent me a few seeds that were not on his site. Very impressed with his professionalism and customer service. Cant wait to get them started. aa85a5e04f0007368eeb17faa1e1f209.jpg

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

#83 Genetikx

Genetikx

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:41 PM

Received a package from Justin yesterday and couldn't be more pleased with what showed up. Hope for nothing but the best for whitehotpeppers.

#84 wrinklenuts

wrinklenuts

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:34 PM

I ordered some peach bhut wm and got those plus extras. Shipping time was turbo fast. Justin rocks. Enough said! Thanks Justin!

#85 Winegums

Winegums

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:03 PM

I have to leave a great review for Justin White at White Hot Peppers

I ordered 5 varieties from him last year and he sent me 9! The bonus seeds were all a heat level or variety that was similar to what I ordered which is a super awesome personal touch. Shipping was flawless, everything came intact and not crushed. I would highly recommend ordering from him, you cannot go wrong. 

#86 Sleepy lemur

Sleepy lemur

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:09 PM

I ordered through White hot peppers recently (my very first pepper seeds) and Im extremely pleased. I got 100% germination rate in several strains, more are germinating everyday. His variety is impressive to say the least, price is great, shipping was fast, and I received several packets of VERY nice freebies. I actually just placed a second order from him, and Im optimistic about the success rate. Highly recommend him!

Spencer

#87 lek

lek

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 491 posts
  • aka:Lek

Posted 18 August 2018 - 08:26 AM

thanks Justin for super fast delivery and freebies.

30241353668_b56184343e_b.jpg

#88 ooothats

ooothats

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 07:26 AM

I think i just found my new pepper source! After all these fantastic reviews, and most importantly to me.. Everyone says what a nice guy he is. Looking at his site and all the selections you dont really see anywhere else! Hopefully i can control myself. Im like a fat kid in a candy store

#89 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,569 posts
  • aka:Bhuthead Andy

Posted 27 August 2018 - 11:02 AM

I had good results this year from the seeds I got from him.

#90 ooothats

ooothats

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:06 PM

Just made an order of over 10 seed selections and he sent them within a couple hours. Definitely a good sign!

#91 SpeakPolish

SpeakPolish

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:14 PM

Just made an order of over 10 seed selections and he sent them within a couple hours. Definitely a good sign!

How the hell did it arrive in a couple hours

#92 BlackFatalii

BlackFatalii

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 10:50 PM

Justin is the man! A large part of my grow this year is from his seeds. I always see good results with Justin's seeds. I just placed another order on the 24th, and the seeds were in my mailbox today! He threw in some nice extras too. Justin is a great vendor and his customer service is outstanding. Highly recommended!

Reading comprehension fail. Sent =/= Arrived.  :doh:

#93 CaneDog

CaneDog

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:59 PM

I ordered a few seed packs from WHP for the first time because he had 3 varieties I wanted for my winter grow and 1 of them I was having trouble locating with the limited other vendors I buy from. My experience has been great so far and similar to others posting here.  Shipped and received very fast, seed quality appears good (#/pack definitely is), and the extras thrown in (3 packs extras w/ 3 packs purchased) were desirable varieties generally similar to the ones I ordered.

With the amount of time and resources that go into growing out peppers, particularly indoors, getting seeds from a vendor who values his/her reputation and delivers quality is really important. Trying a new vendor is a risk, but this has been a very positive experience so far.

#94 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,569 posts
  • aka:Bhuthead Andy

Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:04 AM

He said that he "sent" them. Not that they arrived

#95 nice.chili

nice.chili

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:23 PM

Concur!  :party:

Just got the envelope for my order. Ordered 5 varieties and got many freebies, very nice! And all with definitely more than 10 seeds in the pack.

(Postage time was 3 and a bit weeks from the US to France. To be expected, but nothing beyond  what I was expecting - if that makes sense...)

We'll see how they go, I'm trying some indoor growing in the off season, for something different.

Thanks Justin!

Edited by nice.chili, 14 September 2018 - 12:37 PM.

#96 nice.chili

nice.chili

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:50 PM

Just heard back from Justin regarding the "postage time" - apparently French customs knocked the first attempt back. Why am I not surprised...  :banghead:  But how is that for customer service!!

Thus in reality the envelope has made a return journey, plus a single journey across the pond in the 3.5 weeks! A well traveled envelope... (And all the seeds are OK, that's the main thing.)

#97 rghm1u20

rghm1u20

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:56 AM

Ordered on Oct.,29, evening (my local time), got an email about 24 hours later that the seeds were shipped. Now waiting... I hope will arrive safe, will be probably the base of my next year grow.

John 14:6 / Hebrews 11:1

#98 Chewi

Chewi

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,947 posts
  • aka:Ilikebeer, grillmaster

Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:38 AM

Forgot to come on and say what a dude Justin is. Hooked me up! Got an early start on 2019!!!!

Attached Thumbnails

• JustinPeppers.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests