• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 Dasgrinch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

That will be the name of my new pepper. The GP SphincterTingle  ...

Let me know when seeds are available for that.

I just logged in to say how happy I was with my package from whitehotpeppers, first person to ship from the three I ordered that day.  Nice labels on everything, great freebies, packaged nice and secure, with a hand-written thanks card slipped in.  I can't wait to try an 'orange blob' pepper! 

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#82 CMJ

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

I just received an order from WHP. I gotta say Justin outdid himself! He sent me double what I ordered, and the extras matched the rest of my order perfectly! I am going to be covered up in Scotch Bonnets next year. He even sent me a few seeds that were not on his site. Very impressed with his professionalism and customer service. Cant wait to get them started. aa85a5e04f0007368eeb17faa1e1f209.jpg

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

#83 Genetikx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:41 PM

Received a package from Justin yesterday and couldn't be more pleased with what showed up. Hope for nothing but the best for whitehotpeppers.

#84 wrinklenuts

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:34 PM

I ordered some peach bhut wm and got those plus extras. Shipping time was turbo fast. Justin rocks. Enough said! Thanks Justin!

#85 Winegums

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:03 PM

I have to leave a great review for Justin White at White Hot Peppers

I ordered 5 varieties from him last year and he sent me 9! The bonus seeds were all a heat level or variety that was similar to what I ordered which is a super awesome personal touch. Shipping was flawless, everything came intact and not crushed. I would highly recommend ordering from him, you cannot go wrong. 

#86 Sleepy lemur

Sleepy lemur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:09 PM

I ordered through White hot peppers recently (my very first pepper seeds) and Im extremely pleased. I got 100% germination rate in several strains, more are germinating everyday. His variety is impressive to say the least, price is great, shipping was fast, and I received several packets of VERY nice freebies. I actually just placed a second order from him, and Im optimistic about the success rate. Highly recommend him!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests