All the way from Down Under

Hi there,

I'm from Perth, Australia and have a mad love for chill's.

Have two plants growing at the moment and after reading some of the posts on here have led me to believe I have been growing them like an amateur :)

Soo, I would like some advice if anyone has the time to give me some simple guidelines (or direct me to the correct topic) to learn a bit more.

Just learned about topping and trimming so keen to get my next set of plants growing soon!

Thanks guys and gals, look forward to meeting some of you on here!

Here's a sly little chilli joke for you all too ...

A guy sits down in a Cafe' and asks for the hot chile. 
The waitress says, "The guy next to you got the last bowl." 
He looks over and sees that the guy's finished his meal, but the chili bowl is still full. 
He says, "Are you going to eat that?" 
The other guy says, "No. Help yourself." 
He takes it and starts to eat it. When he gets about half way down, his fork hits something. He looks down sees a dead mouse in it, and he pukes! the chili back into the bowl. 
The other guy says, "That's about as far as I got, too."

source: http://www.jokebuddha.com/Chili#ixzz43h3UG1j4

Welcome-Languages-1.jpg

Thanks for making me feel so welcome guys.

pepperguy1 said:
:welcome: This place is loaded with a ton of knowledge.Check out growing peppers 101 there a lot in there.Look up shorerider he can help you out. Also check out everyone's Glogs. :cheers:

Thanks pepperguy1 for the info too :)

Welcome from Australia 

Welcome to THP :welcome: . You'll find all you need to know about anything Chilli related right here, and if you can't find it, just ask and one of the many great folks here will be more than happy to help.

PM me your address, and I'll send you some seeds to get you started.

SR.

Back