• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Most euphoric/holy shit CHILLI PEPPER?

Hi,

What chilli pepper helps you look into yourself more? including the euphoric,etc...

Personally, I have found that some chillies induce a PROFOUND introspection,  this introspection is even more so than amphetamine and dare I say psychedelics !!

I would like to buy in bulk, and something that has a potential.

What I have used in the past:
- California Reaper 
- Chilli Powder (it does not say on the packet, but is not supermarket quality. It is very high quality, this chilli powder was 200+% more powerful than Cayenne pepper  powder... It was GREAT. 
- Birds eye chilli's (these gave me NO introspection, but a slight slight bit of euphoria ... useless) 

I am looking for a type of chilli (powder or pods):
that induces the INTROSPECTION. It really helps me appreciate everything and be thankful.

Surely, if you help me, when I try the chilli you suggest, and it works out as  LONG-TERM solution, I would be more than happy to send you the chillies or a chilli mix,etc !!!

My "peyote visions" don't come from eating peppers but, dishes. 

I ate at an authentic Indian Curry joint many years back and I swear I met Jimmy Hendricks, and heard colors. I had to walk around the parking lot before driving and I had precisely, zero alcohol.

I make a Molé that give me the whirly gigs sometimes and all i put in it is Habaneros. Lots of dried Habaneros. Plus a lot of other chiles but that's the hottest.

I make my Grandma's Mexican Chili with a lot of chiles but Bhut Powder is what gives it the octane for flight.

Your question is one for the ages. Everyone on this forum is chasing the dragon one way or another.

You can also put 4 drops of Pure Evil in your Guiness and see the stars. During the day. LOL

You can buy it here: http://texascreekproducts.com/products.html A well respected member here makes it. SalsaLady.

Zero taste with 1.5 million SHU. The best additive on the planet. You can add 2 drops to scrambled eggs and it won't taste like anything but scrambled eggs, but it will light you up. Guaranteed. If you are after a truly "spiritual Experience", this is a must have.

1.5PE.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:
I ate at an authentic Indian Curry joint many years back and I swear I met Jimmy Hendricks, and heard colors. I had to walk around the parking lot before driving and I had precisely, zero alcohol.

Same. I believe it was the first time I had Indian, and it was possibly vindaloo, and maybe beef. So trippy I can't remember. Was with friends and we all felt like we were trippin lol.

I've experienced some euphoria from superhots, but nothing profound. Also nothing resembling deep introspection I would get from actual psychedelics :P 

Pretty awesome you get that though! 

Bahamian Goats gets me introspective about my life and how I want to relocate to somewhere tropical haha

Closest I've had is head swim from 6.4mil extract. If the Reaper doesn't do it for you anymore though, I saw someone suggest Fatalii, which is one hell of a pepper. It rates like a Hab but feels almost as hot as a weak Ghost and hits in a way that's like nothing else I've tried. Can't guaruntee it'll do the job but resistance to most chillis and resistance to Fatalii are often two different things so it certainly seems like it'd be worth trying.

I'm curious about this. I've sworn off drugs and alcohol for 3 1/2 years now and plan to be off them the rest of my life (Yes including weed you stoner), but wouldn't be against a pepper that could provide euphoria and introspection.  I ask when you say this is it just because its so hot and painful that you experience this or is this something different?

Back