I ought tomake my presence known starting with a big"HI" from the Nutmeg State!

Happy to be here! I am Sandy  and Connecticut is where I reside.I've lurked around here  reading  some of  the postings and decided  to join in the fun.I am particularly interested in the "Wild" varieties,but I do and have grown others.I find the smaller the pepper the more interested I am.I spent some time in South America which is home to many of these wilds,so I can appreciate how its NOT so easy to mimic their growing conditions in Connecticut,without making adjustments,a work in progress :lol:

I am lucky to have some success,as I only started 11/15;  I now have 5  c. Chacoense seedlings and I have others in the works!Thanks to  Peter@Semillas.
Peppers are amazing,there is one to suit everyone's culinary taste and garden interest! As I stated I have many other seedlings, to keep me busy,I do have a shorter growing season than most,but am aided  by a GH and grow lights to get a head start with germination etc.
Oh well,nuff said,I am happy to be in your midst.Pepper people are a nice lot.

Sandy aka Wiriwiri  :halo:

Hi Sandy,  :welcome:  to the THP forums from SC! Welcome aboard... nice to have you along! Best of growing this year, hope all your little seedlings turn into big & bountiful harvests!  :D

Back