• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

New "Wild" grower looking for advise on how to proceed!

Hi,I am new here so I hope I am posting in the right place.Still finding my way around.
I am a rookie wildie,so you can imagine my surprise when I discovered my galapagoense and flexuosum seeds with some roots protruding yesterday after 20 days.My concern is that I am using the paper towel method,after some stratification initially, and now I don't know if I should keep on with this(ie paper towel) till hopefully I see green as in leaves? I do have  other seeds from Peter@Semillas as a backup if these don't make it,as I got these from elsewhere and really did not think they would germinate,as I waited for those from Peter to arrive.
I have c. chacoense plants that are doing nicely,germinated in Jan2016,tried 4 galap seeds at same time,no luck!
Thanks for reading this, any advise on how to proceed  appreciated!
Cheers &  happy growing!
Sandy!
I

I grew several wilds last year, most of them seem to be slow to germinate and slow to grow with the exception of CAP499 C. chacoense which grows like a pissed off banshee.  Patience is everything, and the less I mess with them the better they do.

Back