vendor Dee Roo Hot Sauce

I didn't see a review for Dru aka SmokenFire here so figured I'd start one.

This past summer I gave away some boxes of pods to sauce makers and Dru took me up on this offer. He offered to send me half of the sauce batch in return and I told him that was way too much just a bottle or two and maybe a couple samples of his sauce lineup. I think he ended up sending me 6 or 7 bottles of sauce. Each of them was fantastic so I decided to place an order last week. I'd heard he makes killer jerky so I decided to grab some of that as well. Dru sent me a product list with descriptions of everything he makes. Made my picks and payed. Damn good prices btw. He also was very fast to respond and also contacted me with tracking.

Got the box just a few days later and it was loaded. He even added a few extras because he wasn't entirely happy with the way one of the jerky batches turned out. Told me he would refund my $ if I wasn't happy. This on top of the freebies. Well I loved it. In all I ordered 4 bags of jerky and he tossed in a free one. All of it is gone. I couldn't stop eating it. Everytime I'd walk by the kitchen I'd grab a piece.

I tried all the sauces this past week. Sweet Creep, Scorched and a new one Dru tossed in called Old Bones. I really can't pick a favorite. I love the Old Bones and Sweet Creep because I really enjoy sweet and heat. They have amazing flavor and are hot but won't blow your head clean off. The Scorched is damn good as well and a bit spicier (at least to me) which I love.

So if you've got a craving for some new sauces or even jerky/spices to try you should really try Dee Roo. Sauces are damn flavorful, jerky is addictive as hell and his spice blends are just so good. I tried a sample pack of his ReDipulous, Tail of the Comet, andTaco Tuesday. Dru tossed in some of his DruBQ and I'm damn happy he did. Will be ordering a full size of that soon. Wish I was able to take pics but someone is borrowing my camera right now.

De Roo Test Batch #3 tonight ...

f450fb05e1b00476f195f0c718324890.jpg

:CHEERS:

Dru makes some great stuff. Can't remember all that he sent, but my favorite sauces were Lava Lips and a yellow one, not sure if he finalized the name on that one. And my favorite product he makes is a dry spice called Stardust. It's not hot but taste like nothing else I have ever tried, not even sure how to describe it other than awesome. It's all I use now when I grill a steak.

Codester said:
Dru has always been an incredible mentor and generous THP member.
When I was doing my first ferment, he kicked me down a couple bottles of his sauce that I could eat while mine was fermenting. They all are awesome!
His advice is always spot on, and I appreciate everything he has given to the community !\
Still looking forward to that website man!
I check on it once a day.  Hoping he gets it up so I can buy some el cap.  I've heard so much about it. 

I have been fortunate enough to taste nearly all of the Dee Roo line of goods. I can say with confidence everything Dru makes, he makes with passion in his heart and a palette that is unrivaled. I could go on and on naming which products are excellent because they all are top notch. Do yourself a solid and get you some Dee Roo on your taste buds, they will thank you for it. 

I give him 5/5 drooly mouths  :drooling:  :drooling:  :drooling:  :drooling:  :drooling:

FML. The Chicago Land Bastard has done it again. Just when I thought he couldn't do any better< Dee Roo hit me w something I hadnt tried before.

Green Machine.

Got- Damn. It's delicious. 

Half a tablespoon in a three egg American cheese omelette to test it. Crystal Light to wash er down.

Un-Freakin-Believable. This shit is awesome. Top Notch Dru. Thank you so much again !!!!!!!!!!!!

T7akNo6.jpg

lNDTXNO.jpg

wlZ3ijB.jpg

Back