• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Girleatsfire 2016 grow log

I was a bit late to start growing but hey, it's still snowing in Cleveland. I'm doing this from my apartment and I have a garden plot and my friends backyard. I'm having a lot of fun!

My grow list for this season:

Numex Sunset

Royal Gold

Pink Tiger

Paper Lantern Habanero's

Chocolate Habanero x scorpion

Cardi Scorpion Red

Chocolate Nagabrain

Scotch Bonnet x Brain Strain

Moruga Scorpion

Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion

Jays Red Ghost Scorpion

White Bhut Jolokia's

Chocolate Bhut Jolokia

Seven Pot Douglah

ACNV

Seven Pot Lava

Red Brain Strain

Jigsaw

Chocolate Trinidad

Lemon Drop

Jigsaw x Primo

Red Seven Pot Primo

Yellow Seven Pot Primo

Red Bubblegum

Yellow Bubblegum

Here is one of my light setups. I have a heat pad and two T5 grow lights in this setup. I will post pics of my second light setup as soon as it arrives.
XsIu7K3.jpg

fF2CLO5.jpg

This is one of my scorpions.
dFx2tKl.jpg

Seeds and soil!
gjrBP5t.jpg

tuqQo1Z.jpg

I have planted plenty of Paper Lantern Habaneros because I love then and I use them as the base in many of my sauces. 

Hptp5uf.jpg

deX9i6B.jpg

I also make fun sauces with White Bhut Jolokias. This is a White Bhut/Pineapple sauce. 

FTCQxbU.jpg

I like the looks of that white sauce....I plan on doing a sauce like that this year as well.

Everything looks good especially your sauces good luck on your grow and very nice varieties you have have going.

Nice grow list and that white sauce, holy moly!
I might ask for a recipe if my White Giant Hab plant ends up being very productive.

Good luck with your grow!

More Hotta said:
I hope he didnt sell you whats in the spray bottle too....!  Or i'd start to wonder  ;)
Haha! Nope! Fox Farm Grow Big. 
B6AHPQ8.jpg

Ohjay said:
Nice grow list and that white sauce, holy moly!
I might ask for a recipe if my White Giant Hab plant ends up being very productive.

Good luck with your grow!
Thank you! 
capsidadburn said:
Welcome GEF!  Great looking sauces, grow list, and nice start.  Good luck with your season.
Thank you. I hope it goes well. 

Looks like you're off to a great start!

You'll love the T5, I have one very much like yours. My brother lives about an hour west of you, 300 yards south of the lake. He says spring is late and as well the fall due to the lake effect.

Good luck this season!

Back