• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

somthing really cool a must read

as 1 of you know blair is sending my a personalised bottle of hotsauce long story anyways i was watching the ups quantum vew thingy untill it arrived , and it did 45 minutes ago

so i open up the package (it was a huge box) and stashed inside was............

IMG_1590.jpg

the 2 on the top are 2am's and the 8 on the bottom are 3am's

anyways i emailed blair to tell him there was some sort of mix up involving him sending me 400$ worth of stuff........
ups came and picked it up to send it back i didn't have time to fill up the display boxes with the foam stuff i really hope they will be ok

i called them and asked ''may i speak to blair please'' and as i expected i got laugh's on the other side i told them who i was and why i was calling and the next thing i heard was...... Yes ill get him right away its too bad he was out of office so i never got to speak to him :( :( but i spoke to a lady (no name given) she kept apoligizing over and over hell they have no reason to be sorry at all , this was really entertaining to me :lol: maybe not to them lol but its not everyday you get 10 reservs sitting in your hands

anyways i should be getting an email reply from blair and my bottle of happyness soon enough

Back