• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Wild Brazil pepper seeds in 2016??

Hello,

First time poster, long time lurker.

I've been scouring the web for Wild Brazil pepper seeds or live plants but so far every single vendor I've found is out of stock. I find it weird that so many people on this site had listed it as one of their favorite flavors, yet it's such an elusive seed to find. Does anyone on here know of any places currently carrying the seeds or have any they're willing to part with themselves? I'm quite intrigued by the strain and its supposed fruity pebbles flavor.

Thanks for your help!
-Chris

Welcome!

semillas.de is the place. Peter is fantastic in my opinion. He has a great stock of other wilds, too! He has Wild Brazil currently.

I am growing it this year. May part with a few seeds. pm me or try Peter.

blur.revision said:
Hello,

First time poster, long time lurker.

I've been scouring the web for Wild Brazil pepper seeds or live plants but so far every single vendor I've found is out of stock. I find it weird that so many people on this site had listed it as one of their favorite flavors, yet it's such an elusive seed to find. Does anyone on here know of any places currently carrying the seeds or have any they're willing to part with themselves? I'm quite intrigued by the strain and its supposed fruity pebbles flavor.

Thanks for your help!
-Chris
I have seeds for both wild brazil and orange wild brazil. I haven't experienced a fruity pebbles taste but It is still a good pepper. Hot lil bastards. Shoot me a pm with your address

Back