• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

What is this odd wilt on my Tomatos

Tomato plants love the sun and water.
Is the variety a resistant strain? if not it could be the start of verticillium wilt. If it is the plant is most likely doomed. All mine infected in the past, have succumb.

CAPCOM said:
Tomato plants love the sun and water.
Is the variety a resistant strain? if not it could be the start of verticillium wilt. If it is the plant is most likely doomed. All mine infected in the past, have succumb.
Find you some Organocide quick!! You have a small chance of saving them but you gotta stop the spread. When it gets real bad it will get "dusty" and spores will spread through your whole garden. At the very least, sesame oil @ 1 tbsp/gal sprayed on the plant will slow it down so you can cut out the bad parts. If you culling it, spray it first and then stuff it straight into a trash bag immediately after cutting. I had some Black Krims last year that got infected and the Organocide stopped it from spreading. I was able to cut off the worst parts and was able to get some fruit after the plants eventually recovered. Never recovered 100% but enough to get a couple tomatoes from the 2 plants.

Back