Hello pepper heads, wanted to know about growing peppers in Northern California, last season I did over 70 different varieties; including:
- Capsicum annnum: Space pepper 6 diferent varieties, chihuacle, poblano mulato, de arbol, piquin X 4 diferent varieties.
- Capsicum annuum var. glabriusculum, chiltepin rojo, amarillo and cappuccino( wild from Sonora Mexico)
- Capsicum baccatum, aji colorado, aji amarillo, aji pineapple, aji mango, aji melocoton, aji penek
- Capsicum chinense: aji panca, devil hearts, purple ghost, Brazilian ghost, haba orange, carbonero,
- capsicum pubescens: Inca rojo, manzano amarillo, manzano rojo, turbo pube, mosio, rocoto brown, mini amarillo and rojo but also Ulupica XL
- Capsicum Frutescens : aji blanco, labuyo white, siling labuyo
I want to learn from others about different ways to grow pepper plants to maximize production, to accelerate growth to avoid plagues.
I will be interesting to learn what kind of soil, pots and nutes you are using,
I try to stay organic
Edited by Xilorio, 25 April 2016 - 10:01 PM.