Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:06 AM
20 ml olive oil (double if you are making more than one pizza)
1. preheat the oven to 260 degrees Celcius (500 Farenheit)
2. Add 20 ml of olive oil and however many chillies you would like (I recommend one or two) to a mortar and pestal and crush up the chilli. You should be left with a habanero chilli oil.
3. Add the tomato paste to the pizza base and stir the habanero oil into the paste.
4. Add cheese to the pizza base and scatter pineapples over the pizza (optional).
5. Add one habanero into the center of the pizza and cover lightly with garlic salt.
6. Bake the pizza for 10 minutes at 200 degrees celcius (400 Farenheit)
Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:21 PM
Thats looks great, your other one is awesome !!!!
That doesn't look half bad.
Might make a few next weekend.
- The Hot Pepper likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests