Hello from Central Ontario!

Hello everyone.  I've been lurking for a bit and finally decided to join.  Seems like a great community here and I hope to be a part of it. 

Well tell us about yourself,  What you have been lurking on?, and what you plan on growing this season?! Do you have a favorite pepper?  

I can't vouch for everyone, but I like to know a bit about who i'm talking to. 

WELCOME, and enjoy your stay! 

Vicious Vex said:
Well tell us about yourself,  What you have been lurking on?, and what you plan on growing this season?! Do you have a favorite pepper?  

I can't vouch for everyone, but I like to know a bit about who i'm talking to. 

WELCOME, and enjoy your stay! 

Thanks for the nice welcome!  I've just started my foray into peppers.  Last year I grew a bunch of jalapeno peppers just to see if I could, really.  This year however I have branched out to cayenne, poblano, super chili hybrid and orange habs along with another run of jalapenos.  It's hard to find the super hot seeds locally so I will definitely be doing some online ordering for next year's grow.  I don't really have a favourite just yet, as I'd like to sample a wider variety before I label a fav.  Aside from that I'm a 36 year old father of 2 that currently works as an IT Systems Admin (basically a professional nerd).  Thanks again for the warm welcome and I hope to stick around for a while. ;)

somawilt said:

Thanks for the nice welcome!  I've just started my foray into peppers.  Last year I grew a bunch of jalapeno peppers just to see if I could, really.  This year however I have branched out to cayenne, poblano, super chili hybrid and orange habs along with another run of jalapenos.  It's hard to find the super hot seeds locally so I will definitely be doing some online ordering for next year's grow.  I don't really have a favourite just yet, as I'd like to sample a wider variety before I label a fav.  Aside from that I'm a 36 year old father of 2 that currently works as an IT Systems Admin (basically a professional nerd).  Thanks again for the warm welcome and I hope to stick around for a while. ;)
Welcome from Toronto. :)

I can mail you some super hot seeds...  :)  (no charge)

HotandHeavy said:
Welcome from Toronto. :)

I can mail you some super hot seeds...  :)  (no charge)

Wow!  Thanks for the kind offer.  Just let me know what I need to provide.  I will certainly owe you big-time!

Back