Hi from Houston

Hi from Houston. I have a 125 CFL for my tabasco seedlings and just got a 400W HPS for when they mature. Plan to grow all indoors as I have no yard. Excited to see where my newly sprouted seedlings go.

:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC.... I'm a fellow 'no yard' pepper grower myself (2nd story apartment); don't even have the option of trying to grow in nearby woods anymore as they all have been destroyed and turned to concrete!  :banghead: I understand your plight! Best of luck with your grow, hope your seedlings turn into massive pod producers!

milsman2 said:
Hi from Houston. I have a 125 CFL for my tabasco seedlings and just got a 400W HPS for when they mature. Plan to grow all indoors as I have no yard. Excited to see where my newly sprouted seedlings go.

Welcome! :dance:  :onfire:  :dance: The indoor pepper growing community is starting to thrive this year! Very exciting! :party:

Alchymystic said:
:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC.... I'm a fellow 'no yard' pepper grower myself (2nd story apartment); don't even have the option of trying to grow in nearby woods anymore as they all have been destroyed and turned to concrete!  :banghead: I understand your plight! Best of luck with your grow, hope your seedlings turn into massive pod producers!

Lol, 2nd story apartment here too. I hope we all have massive productions as well! :hell:

Thanks for all the hello's everybody. Anybody here growing indoors exclusively? What's your setup like if you are?

Yes mils the link in my sig is to my indoor exclusive grow log - LEDs for light and both soil and hydro plants

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

s-l300_zps6w9rfcd2.jpg

Back