• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Stop Hot Butt

The Hott Dude

New Registrant
Does anyone have the recipe to stop hot butt? In the morning after the ingestion of a fine meal with pepper, the hot butt not pleasant and late for work much. Many hot sauce claim what I see "Hot in, hot out" so I avoid this sauce legend, but now, all sauce contributing power to hot butt. Even habanero.

I try to eat more pepper, so to build immunity, but instead more hot butt. If you have the tip I can borrow and use?

The yogurt has not work anymore. If it works for you, I applaud, but beware, it is temporary. I need to stop in the diet not topical.

2893c18e57318057edfc9878d53ad4ffe86c22b4977ef6a075afc954537a3785.jpg

Evan, the peanut butter trick work? Do I put it on the inflamed area, but too sticky?

Joy, this product is new for me. It's like Strawberry quik milk powder but cherry looking, hmmm maybe try. Thanks

you need to blast a syringe of silicone lubricant into your ass... then shit it out along with the offending shit. im thinking the lubricant would act as a barrier and accelerate the shitting process... like oiling a cannon barrel.

or you could like... wipe your ass with Novocaine?

Didi you ingest the yogurt? or apply it topically? I'm just curious.

When I started eating super hot foods, I was told about this condition. I was also told to keep eating hot foods, to build immunity and cleanse my system. I cleansed my system alright, after a weekend of seriously hot Chili, I cleansed out that quarter I swallowed when I was 7. I'm pretty sure a plastic army man and a marble also came out. 

Haven't looked back since that dreadful morning.

Scoville DeVille said:
Didi you ingest the yogurt? or apply it topically? I'm just curious.

When I started eating super hot foods, I was told about this condition. I was also told to keep eating hot foods, to build immunity and cleanse my system. I cleansed my system alright, after a weekend of seriously hot Chili, I cleansed out that quarter I swallowed when I was 7. I'm pretty sure a plastic army man and a marble also came out. 

Haven't looked back since that dreadful morning.
Which came first? The soldier or the marble? :-D

Back