• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics 8/31/08 Pics and Update

Well its the last day of August and I
havent taken any pics recently so here
is an update. All are looking good,healthy
and pods are growing like crazy and some are
ripening,here they are....
Jalapeno Tam
be.jpg

J.R.Scotch Bonnet
be1.jpg

Tabasco
be2.jpg

Naga Morich
be3.jpg

to be continued below lol....

Fatalli
be4.jpg

Habanero ????????
be5.jpg

Jalapeno
be6.jpg

and finally Hungarian Hot Wax
be7.jpg

Not shown Numex Big Jim and Tollies Sweet
I wish the hots would ripen I already have
canned 4 jars of Salsa with Jims and Tams lol

They look great HPFF.

I'm growing the Hungarian Hot Wax this year and i thought it was a much longer chilli than what you have there? or are yours still very young?

Just wondering is all!!

Great pics mate...

Nice plants my are the same way start to ripe I pick up few every they hope for the best they have chance all to ripen before cold turn over night in middle of September if we get lucky to have nice weather at least til and of next month.

Peppers look dam fine old man..:lol:..Things look nice quiet in the garden to harvest isn't far way on a few of those :)

Morning R.B AND h.p.f.f Well if where successful as Rainbow berry we would have had a good year taking in weather conditions..pests and something iam not sure is munching away at my plants..Foxes i thought or maybe cats but there big bite marks and are nibling at my plant branches to might get a cctv for a bit of fun :)

Amazing plants HPFF...I see that they have survived everything that you have thrown their way...LOL (j/k). BTW, the photo that you have labeled Habanero??? is I believe an Orange Habanero and perrty one at that.

Thanks again everyone.Hope you all had a great Labor Day.
Took Gunner to my Sisters Cottage for the day for some fishing
relaxing,Gunner fell off the dock into the lake but he loved it:lol: but the cool part,got home to find 2 more Tams ripening
and 2 Big Jims starting so wooohooooo:lol: thanks again for
all the nice compliments,I wouldnt have got this far without
all your help
Paul I was thinking orange hab too but the id label the
plant came with said worlds hottest habanero pepper so I
will let it stay on plant for about 4 5 more days see if
it turns red if not ORANGE HAB :lol:

rainbowberry said:
Morning :) Do you tend to get a lot of foxes then Talas? I've only seen one where I live, it was trying to play with two cats.

Yes in the midlands we have a large urban wildlife reserve at the rear of where we live..Badgers to where let of there 10 years ago and are doing really well,they planted a lot of woodland about 20+ years ago (it was a tip at the time)and there maturing into real forests with woodpeckers,birds of prey and kingfishers on the river bank..Nice place for dog walkers and you can walk straight onto the grand union canal and walk straight to london if you wanted :)

Picture of the garden at the rear

mini-DSC02494.jpg

Back