• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Ghost Pepper For Sale From India

Hi , 

My name is Roy from Assam,India. Ghost pepper Grower . We are ready to export Ghost pepper in Bulk.  Interested Buyers please mail me at lunaragrochemicals@gmail.com or lunarspiceproducts@gmail.com

hello Roy from India. Welcome to THP. If you're looking to sell some peppers please consider using the market place forum section or classifieds. http://thehotpepper.com/classifieds/ 
I tried to visit your website http://lunaragrochemicals.com/pages.php?menuname=Facilities&menuid=1

Every page has the same text "Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum"

I also don't see "ghost peppers" listed as one of your products. 

In that ghost peppers are originally from India, I like the idea of getting them from there. It is like with coffee, in that if you want to buy Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, you really have to get it from Jamaica. Most products aren't like that, to such an extent. I can't taste a difference between orange juice made from Florida oranges and juice with oranges from Brazil. I suspect that ghost peppers from Kentucky could actually be better than ghost peppers from India. Still, it is a nice idea - and good luck with it.

Thank you everyone for the reviews. Just FYI ghost pepper is an original product of Assam, India. it got its name Ghost Pepper from the Local Language. Bhut Jolokia. where bhut means Ghost. I tried classifieds but the page seems to be in Error.

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#404]
Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index

Need Help?

well the website is under construction . You should be able to see it up in a week. 

We can Supply upto 30 mt in a year.

Alright friend this old man needs a simple price say how much it would cost me for a pound of em. Getting them from India does interest me and do you have other varieties ?

Hi Robby , 

The cost of One pound Oven Dry Ghost Pepper will Cost you USD 18. Does not include Shipping Cost. Please Let me know the place where you want me to send through Email or if you have a DHL or Fedex Account.

I was just asking, I love smoke dried and I do both. I am very familiar with the process in India and just wanted to see the finished product. Those look nice, best of luck! 

Back