• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

You know what they say about guys with big leaves?...

The Official Size Queen Thread
(The title spot in this thread had to be big for obvious reasons)
 ​
This is the official spot to post your large... anything*! (*Pepper related in some form or another). It occurs to me that we grow peppers, and as growers of things we like our things to grow big and preferably tasty. Now, I realize there likely exists other topics that involve said things and their sizes but figured why not make a centralized location for all things big and desirable. So feel free to take your pictures or peppers, flowers, leaves, plants or even pests of obnoxious and extraordinary size and post them here.

Bring it on, let's see what kind of big pics you all have of things you have encountered in your pursuit of fieriness! Bring the heat!

(Don't all post at once, here, I'll start)

2016-05-15.jpg

Image courtesy of Fires Of Nil and THAT'S A HUGE F**KING LEAF, LLC

Pr0digal_son said:
I have had some 9 and 10" from the Trinidadian varieties...

This one is from a good friend of mine who is a master.
That last one from your master friend must be near 18" long, dayum!

Grow up, guys.

I think we all know that it's not the size of the leaf that matters, but how the pepper pops in the mouth.

Another month or so and I'm sure we'll have some big burly peppers in here too!

Just wait til I flop my Tekne Dolmasis down on the table.

Yall will be like
399.gif

This is with my "Hempy Bucket" grow:
They are growing INSANELY, I just had to order a second grow light to expand my growing area...
(Jalepenos and Serranos). Every day I have to up my light a few notches, growing almost too tall for my taste...

bigleaf.JPG

Back