• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Decide who I buy from next

Hey Guys,

Looking at getting a couple more hot sauces and powders.  Time to branch out.  RIght now I mainly by PexPeppers, High River and Lucky Dog hot sauces.  So I want to branch out into other vendors on the forum.  So the question.  Who do I try next and what sauces and powders should I get.  I like mild through super hots as long as it has the flavor.  I like fruitier super hots, more mustardy/tangy mild sauces.

What say you?

grantmichaels said:
SL : http://texascreekproducts.com/ (The Chipotle BBQ is must-have.)
SF : send him a DM at SmokenFire (They're all very good.)
Red Hawk: http://redhawkpeppers.com/HotSauces/default.html (Holy Alimony is unique (at least it was to me).)

http://www.pirhopeppers.com/ (Get the Jalapeno Mustard with the Dat's My'en.)
https://www.smokecanyon.com/ (My favorite green sauce of them all.)

Highly recommend SL.  Particularly the BBQ sauce, chipotle sauce, and Spicy Worcestershire.  

I just ordered some product from SF.  Looking forward to it's arrival.  

GIP has some awesome powders, but Idk if they are for sale.  

I really enjoyed Smokenfire's sauces, I got the Tiki Torch, Old Bones, and Test batch #9.

I can also vouch for Salsa lady's sauces since I've had almost all of them aside from her newest offerings.

I have also tried Pex Peppers sauces and jelly and I think they have a great flavor too.

Either way you can be confident trying offerings from any of them.

We're kind of new in the hot sauce space, but people seem to really enjoy our sauces. It's kind of a toss up, but our two most popular sauces are our mango habanero and ghost pepper sauce.

Link in the signature to our site if you want to check them out.

So you want the vendors to come to you to sell you their hot sauce? You did just buy some? With all the posting you have been doing, and obviously the other nights rants, could you possibly be in a manic phase right now? bipolar? I suppose asking you this may piss you off which isn't my intention, just if that is something going on with you or something you deal with perhaps pointing it out could be beneficial to you. :cheers: If this is just your normal, spend and post away.

Student of Spice said:
So you want the vendors to come to you to sell you their hot sauce? You did just buy some? With all the posting you have been doing, and obviously the other nights rants, could you possibly be in a manic phase right now? bipolar? I suppose asking you this may piss you off which isn't my intention, just if that is something going on with you or something you deal with perhaps pointing it out could be beneficial to you. :cheers: If this is just your normal, spend and post away.

lolwut? When you are ready to come down off your high horse, then you can worry about you and ill worry about me :)  In the meantime ill look for sauces to buy.

fiveohmike said:
I like mild through super hots as long as it has the flavor.  I like fruitier super hots, more mustardy/tangy mild sauces.

What say you?

Sam & Oliver - Mind Flay (Reaper strawberry but pretty much dessert sauce fyi.)
Sam & Oliver - Molten Gold (Since you like mustardy and mild, but this is a BBQ sauce.)
Scotty O'Hotty - Reaper de Muerte (Reaper sauce with peaches and other stuff but works as an all purpose sauce, it will surprise you how well it goes with everything.)
Pi Rho Peppers - They won THPA overall hot sauce with Dat's My'en, check out the site they have sauce and pepper mustards as well, may be right up your alley.
Pepper North - Extreme sauces with fruit, Blueberry Plague, etc.
Gemini Crow Pepper Co. - Blackberry Belle
Trini Mike's - Original (Caribbean scotch bonnet mustard sauce, simple, good.)

The Hot Pepper said:
Sam & Oliver - Mind Flay (Reaper strawberry but pretty much dessert sauce fyi.)
Sam & Oliver - Molten Gold (Since you like mustardy and mild, but this is a BBQ sauce.)
Scotty O'Hotty - Reaper de Muerte (Reaper sauce with peaches and other stuff but works as an all purpose sauce, it will surprise you how well it goes with everything.)
Pi Rho Peppers - They won THPA overall hot sauce with Dat's My'en, check out the site they have sauce and pepper mustards as well, may be right up your alley.
Pepper North - Extreme sauces with fruit, Blueberry Plague, etc.
Gemini Crow Pepper Co. - Blackberry Belle
Trini Mike's - Original (Caribbean scotch bonnet mustard sauce, simple, good.)

Good call Ill check them out, thanks for the pointers.

Back