• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Kevin the Goat.

Holy F***ing shit that is hilarious!! Omg i thought you were totally putting it on, but no way....thats really you! She needs to drive slow as to not spill her alcohol, or you with taking a sip and spitting it out saying there is no alcohol in at as she yells there is 5 percent. Then drinking your own piss, bear grylls down under. That video only missed a vegemite sandwich, kangaroo, and a kohuwala bear.

Student of Spice said:
Holy F***ing shit that is hilarious!! Omg i thought you were totally putting it on, but no way....thats really you! She needs to drive slow as to not spill her alcohol, or you with taking a sip and spitting it out saying there is no alcohol in at as she yells there is 5 percent. Then drinking your own piss, bear grylls down under. That video only missed a vegemite sandwich, kangaroo, and a kohuwala bear.
It's not me SOP, just some Bogan Aussie comedian with a YouTube channel, and a C#@t of a goat.

Back