artwork Logo input needed-Pure Evil products

salsalady

Business Member
Hey gang,

We're working on revamping the Pure Evil product line, new website, and updated look. 

The existing Pure Evil capsaicin drops have black on red labels like #1, and I've used the same black on red for promotional materials in the past.  For the new items, the labels will have yellow on black like picture #2 below.  These are the colors used on product labels. 

PE Logo/Label #1
PE logo3.gif

PE Logo #2
PE logo4.gif

I'm looking for a Logo color design to use for t-shirts, promo materials, website, and I've put together the following two designs. 

What do y'all think?  One of the following 2? or keep the original black-on-red even though there will be 2 design color schemes for the different products? 

Logo #3
PE logo1.gif

Logo #4
PE logo2.gif

I like #4 with red stroke as it emulates flames/heat but also stroke the bottom line or the yellows actually look different. Or are they? On a phone.

OR #4 and bottom line all white or all red.

SL yes for some reason non-stroke makes it look like a greener yellow.

IMO you are there but lessen the stroke thickness on line 2.

Even on my screen the non-outlined line looks like a different color yellow, even though they are all the same using CMYB by number. 

It's real damn close may even reduce stoke on line 2 a hair. Overall it's the one.
It's funny how the color combos play tricks w/your eyes.

Adobe only has down to a .25 stroke.  Don't know how to get a lighter stroke than that.  I enlarged the logo x800 to about the size of a t-shirt print, and it looked good.  The next two samples are for placement of the 2nd line.  Top design is what's above, bottom design has the line skooched right 2 bumps.

PE logo6.GIF

PE logo7.GIF

:lol:  Thanks G~!  I know I can always count on you do that extra bit of checking.  :cool:

for giggles, I did a center/align with the 2 rows of text and it moved the bottom line way left almost touching the bottom of the P.  Just goes to show that visual balance is different than just centering everything.   

Back