• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

The Jobito Has Landed...

I'm letting them turn as orange as they can get...then I'm going to eat one RAW to assess  the flavor !!!   But of course I'll be saving SEED !
Haven't decided what to make with them yet... ;)

I'm growing Aji Jobito for the first time and have only one plant. The leaves are huge: largest leaves on a chinense I've ever seen. Is this typical of Aji Jobito or have I given it way too much nitrogen?

kentishman said:
I'm growing Aji Jobito for the first time and have only one plant. The leaves are huge: largest leaves on a chinense I've ever seen. Is this typical of Aji Jobito or have I given it way too much nitrogen
I don't have any personal experience with Aji Jobito yet, but many people growing it have reported very large leaves...congrats! Post some pics!

I have seeds on the way from Hippy Seed Company.  Going to plant out some Jobito within the next week or so.

solid7 said:
I have seeds on the way from Hippy Seed Company.  Going to plant out some Jobito within the next week or so.
let us know how they grow out. some were wondering the origin of HSC's Jobito...if they were tied to Fig

Malarky said:
let us know how they grow out. some were wondering the origin of HSC's Jobito...if they were tied to Fig

I purposely bought them from Hippy, because it wasn't a seed sample that was specifically credited to Lindberg Figueroa.  Because I, also, wanted to know if it was something different. :)

Back