• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Casper's Impulsive Collection Revival Glog

Welp you guys made me do it. Some of these varieties are of 4 year old seed. Wish me luck! I have many varieties that i started that I couldnt get again and they will be overwintered. I'll be purchasing plants for the garden tomorrow. Hoping some of these germinate so I don't have to hunt for these again.

DSC_0262748a3.jpg

DSC_0262748a3.jpg

DSC_0260dc327.jpg

Letting them soak in this for the night. 1 teaspoon seaweed fertilizer for every 1 cup of water

DSC_02633f07e.jpg

And here are the varieties that i am too lazy to type out. I don't have any seed left of many of them and i hope some of them grow because I wont be able to get more of some of these very easily.

DSC_02650ccb5.jpg

DSC_02660bac2.jpg

DSC_0267857a1.jpg

DSC_0268788aa.jpg

DSC_02695c078.jpg

DSC_02701379e.jpg

DSC_0271533e9.jpg

DSC_027495fb1.jpg

Updated first post

I'll have a list of everything tomorrow. All of these will be grown in pots and over wintered in the sunroom and new greenhouse. I'm going to kutztown tomorrow to pick up some plants from meadow view to fill in the garden so i have pods in the next 2 months.

D3monic said:
Nice selection you have going there. 
Thanks! I've been collecting for years. These are some old ones I didn't have a lot of that I wanted to revive and send around to people so they could enjoy them. If some of them don't sprout, I wouldn't know how to get any of them again without taking trips to south america or waiting for the old online dealers to start selling them again. 

Malarky said:
Best of luck on your germination!
many many varieties i've never heard of.
Thanks! It's the result of years of trading on multiple garden forums and having friends go to local markets when they are overseas. My friend Ian will be traveling to Tokyo to study in august. I'll definitely have him sending me back a few seeds to grow next year. My overall goal with these is to grow them out so they aren't as uncommon anymore. I plan on reopening the plant and seed business my mom ran before her heart went into failure. Considering I'm now unemployed because of my own health, I'll be needing something less laborious to do than laying bricks and landscaping like I've been doing. 

your inernet pictures take a ball aching amount of time to load on my obamacare internet
batch resize imho.

irfanview ftw.

Back