• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

thats bloody hot !

so i take my two lovely dogs out in the back this morning as i do every morning, they start spazzing out, running around like cracked out dogs... they run and run getting closer and closer to my few bhuts that i have growing. I scream out for them to get back to me when 'BRUNO THE CONQUERER' goes right through my plants and knocks down some really big BHUT pods onto the grass... Big dark green pods that are just starting to show signs of ripening... i take em into the house and cut them in half... i stick out my tounge and give a good lick...:mouthonfire: :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire: :, i think these pods are inedible ! i have never experianced burning like that before.

i have to bow to all the chili heads here who actually eat these things....:fire:

I am actually happy to say that i am finally seeing good results from my few plants in my first season..everyone here told me to be patient and it paid off... not exactly the kind of yeild i wanted but i did manage to get something out of it, so i am happy and will be prepared for the season # 2 much better.

Would anyone like to try some of these Bhut seeds ? i would like to know how someone else does with the same seeds

I love my Jolokias. I have several, actually. they're labeled as "Raja Mirch", "Bhut Jolokia", "Bih Jolokia", "Naga Jolokia", "Naga Morich" and plain "Naga" from Bangladesh.
The relatively big Bhuts go REALLY WELL in pasta! :)

Omri said:
I love my Jolokias. I have several, actually. they're labeled as "Raja Mirch", "Bhut Jolokia", "Bih Jolokia", "Naga Jolokia", "Naga Morich" and plain "Naga" from Bangladesh.
The relatively big Bhuts go REALLY WELL in pasta! :)

:fire:

so from a lick of a cut open pepper i found my nuts and took a bite into one !

i cant believe the intensity if this pepper !

i literally only took a tiny bite and i think i am going to pass out from it.

UN-bloody-REAL ! :mouthonfire: i think its actually painfull.

i am flushed.. my nose is running... my entire mouth is numb...

Hotpeppa said:
so from a lick of a cut open pepper i found my nuts and took a bite into one !

i cant believe the intensity if this pepper !

i literally only took a tiny bite and i think i am going to pass out from it.

UN-bloody-REAL ! i think its actually painfull.

i am flushed.. my nose is running... my entire mouth is numb...
Not a smart move my man. not a smart move at all. :lol:
I ate whole ones before straight up, but just so I could tell my grandkids one day how I tamed the beast. :lol:
Now that I harvest them daily, I put them in EVERYTHING! mostly dry them first (less explosive), but yep... on anything, well except for my fried wings. I don't like them hot. :P
Cook with... don't eat as is.

I`ve grown the red savina and you`ll find it less harmful to your own safety.I`ve never tried a bhut yet have watched those who have.Oh hell no!!!
The savinas cook well.

my reds have loads of pods on them but are not ripe yet...soon i hope...

wow !

my mouth is still numb, i cant believe it... about an hour after...one BHUT goes along way, there is still 80% remaining...

Don't know about an hour, but *my* mouth was on fire for at least half of it, when habs only last a few minutes.

Welcome to the Narley taste club. When it didn't stop burning after 10 minutes I said when is it going away whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a hot narley chillie

QuadShotz said:
Yeah, most any of the Naga's will cause actual pain..but in a good kinda way... right, Sickmont? ;)
It's a "AM I GOING TO DIE?" kinda pain. if you like that, I guess it's a positive yes.

Bro, I made mistake of putting one of my whole 3" minced 'funky hab' on my hotdog...i'm hurting now. ;p

What was I thinking...oh yea, I steamed it too w. the onion and garlic and pickles. OWWWW.
I think my EYES are swaeting now.

It's silly hot.

In think RB should eat some Burkina..and see if it's as hottt as mine.
Tis like Bih fire..jus not as long lasting. My eyelids are actually stinging from thre sweat.

Dammit..I was just not sweating anymore.and just HAD to have another bite...

I can't even taste the hotdog anymore..it's just habs and hurty. Seriousy, I can smell hte habs from two feet away. What ARE these peppers?

ALso noted, only peper that makes me hiccup...

I should go back to my BihWhisky as may be safer. ;)

okie joe said:
Welcome to the Narley taste club. When it didn't stop burning after 10 minutes I said when is it going away whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a hot narley chillie

NARLY O YE BABY BRING THE NAGAS ON :beer:

Back