• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Just when you think you've seen it all

I saw this in my 'Recommended Videos'  from YouTube a day or two ago... decided to skip it. Well, now I just had to go and watch it!  ;)

"I'm a trained professional, 911 is on standby.... there is no one here in case I pass out"   So who's going to be calling 911, buddy?!? Lol! The thought of his body severely reacting and causing closed/swelled airways, is really scary! The vaping is bad enough ... then he goes full blown 'Triple Threat'! I couldn't help it then... I was cracking up!!   :rofl:

(did notice the alien on the mouthpiece - perhaps he's not human! Haha... pure craziness!)

the dumbest thing I've ever seen or heard of doing with a reaper. he needs some reaper hand lotion now for the trifecta rofl..............  :onfire:

I DON'T recommend his 'Unicorn Diarrhea' vid. especially the first part (thankfully it's not shown...I'd like to think he did't actually do it). The guy is a tad bit mental perhaps! (in the unicorn vid, there are 1-2 sections where it looks like he spaces out, almost like having mini seizures based on his eyes. If so -  that may explain some things; I feel sorry for the guy.)

Vaping peanut butter and calling it unicorn diarrhea is definitely a new level for sure! He has some other interesting things he vapes as well. Proceed at your own risk!  :high:

For the record I do not know this mofo but I admire his stupidity :rofl:
 Plain ol' horking is plenty tuff for me. Not for a million $ would I smoke or vape supers. Its just to dangerous for the reason mentioned above with the swelling of the upper respiratory. 
Grass Snake said:
I think Hogleg just lost his title.

Now dammit, Snake how ya gonna give away my title just like that?!? First of all he's not even a member and he barely did a lil' tiny bump. Man I packed like a quarter gram straight up ma fricken my beak!! :rofl:  :rofl:

hogleg said:

Now dammit, Snake how ya gonna give away my title just like that?!? First of all he's not even a member and he barely did a lil' tiny bump. Man I packed like a quarter gram straight up ma fricken my beak!! :rofl:  :rofl:

Your still my hero Hogleg! It's time for you to move on to bigger and better things, like late night infomercials.

Back