New Member from Toronto/Edmonton

Hi! I'm a pepper enthusiast who's been eating hot sauce from a very young age, have been exposed to tons of cultures, and have cooked for myself and friends for the past ten years. I have family across Canada so I split my time at the moment location-wise.

I've been making my own hot sauces for a year now, starting with recipes and then improvising my own. I'm now looking into different peppers I can use along with ways to source peppers and scale up my batches. Any help along the way is much appreciated. I'm also excited to see what everyone here's making with peppers.

It's great to find a place with so many centralized resources and an active community.

:welcome: to the THP forums! You definitely want to check out the 'Hot Sauce Making' section of the forums if making sauce is your thing! A goldmine of information and lots of knowledgeable/experienced people to help and answer any questions you may have along the way. Nice to have you join... pull out some sauce and make yourself at home!   :D

Hey! Im from Edmonton as well!

Made salsa many times, never made hot sauce but looking to try!

Im currently growing 4 different heat levels of plants, hopefully will have a good harvest albeit a bit late in the season! Im doing it all indoors though, so not a huge issue!

hello, 
you have found a wonderful community and an abundance of information here 
There are many fantastic sauce makers here whom i would not have ever known of, if it weren't for THP.  
Many of them are willing to share tips, ideas, etc. 

there's lots of great info from growing to grilling, and more  :onfire:

:welcome:

:cheers:
GIP

Back