• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Video Update 6-25-16

peppernovice said:
Here's my latest video update. Multiple plants with lots of pods. Let me know what you think.

Tim

nice garden Tim. I grew and are growing the moruga type bubblegum 7. They look correct for the smooth type. My types will look like yours but bumpy. If need the moruga type seeds let me know.

96strat said:
nice garden Tim. I grew and are growing the moruga type bubblegum 7. They look correct for the smooth type. My types will look like yours but bumpy. If need the moruga type seeds let me know.
   I saw the pics of your garden, I appreciate the compliment, but you have me beat by a mile. It's hot and humid here as well. Hopefully the peppers will keep producing. I've had some blossom drop, but not bad considering the heat.

Tim

Tim,
Your bubblegums at this stage look a whole lot better than last year's. You're correct, the big calyx is a great sign of things to come.

Thanks for the video posts; they always get me pumped for my northern plants to get going.

Back