• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Standbyandfire Glog Video & Pic's 2016

Plants and pods are looking good, Steven. Good to see your MFPJ5 are looking a lot more Jalapeno shaped. Mine so far are bit more stretched out but could due to the shit summer we have so far to. Are these F-3 or 2?

meatfreak said:
Plants and pods are looking good, Steven. Good to see your MFPJ5 are looking a lot more Jalapeno shaped. Mine so far are bit more stretched out but could due to the shit summer we have so far to. Are these F-3 or 2?
The f3 my friend, got some more pic's to post for you to check out...just hate using damn photobook, 2 stepping to post photos on here.

standbyandfire said:
The f3 my friend, got some more pic's to post for you to check out...just hate using damn photobook, 2 stepping to post photos on here.

Yeah not a fan either, you can always send them to me on FB ;) Happy to see you got Jalapeno shaped pods on yours, mine are not fully grown yet but they are more like the mother. Once they are ready to pick green you can smell them already on the plant. Very spicy! Should be almost heat or none at all :)

Back