Hey now

Hahaha well welcome aboard shipmate and there ya go good answer to the smearing of shit question. Handled like a pro!! :) Many great people here who will go above and beyond to help with all your chili head needs and more!! So jump in have fun and don't be shy!!
See y'all around the forums ! :)
CHEERS ,Murrells Inlet SC

queequeg152 said:
fwiw, just goggle GG allin and you will understand the joke i made.
Hahaha I did of course my friend just thought he jumped in like a pro. Though I'm sure he was waiting to see if any fans or haters would chime in. Thought yer comment was funny brother!!

G.G Allin said:
Hi I'm a beginner grower who discovered this site from Reddit. After lurking I'm impressed at the sense of community and helping hands given. I hope to become a contributing member here and look forward to learning from the best.
Hi from Denmark :)

oldsalty said:
Hahaha I did of course my friend just thought he jumped in like a pro. Though I'm sure he was waiting to see if any fans or haters would chime in. Thought yer comment was funny brother!!
ah, just wanted to clarify. i think i may have been over estimating how many folks know who that guy was. i dont follow punk music what so ever, but i AM familiar with some of the stranger or lurid areas of the internet.

queequeg152 said:
ah, just wanted to clarify. i think i may have been over estimating how many folks know who that guy was. i dont follow punk music what so ever, but i AM familiar with some of the stranger or lurid areas of the internet.
Hahaha yeah been there done that!! Should be an interesting new member, think he knows were talking about him?

Back