2 SFRB's - Seed Saver Collection - 50 Diff Varieties LABELED + Bonus Powder/Seeds $25 Each **SOLD**

I am growing some harder to find varieties this year and will make some SFRB's available over the next few weeks (and most likely again in Fall as I typically get a 2nd crop ripening in late Oct/Early Nov)

Here is a great way to sample many different pepper varieties as well as build up a collection of seed varieties for cheap.
These are open pollinated (non isolated)

I have the following 2 SFRB's for sale, stuffed with pods picked today. (50 Diff Varieties and Labeled!) Asking $25 each via Paypal - shipping included - US Lower 48 only. As a bonus you will receive a sample of my Super Hot powder as well as some bonus seeds of my choice.  I will need to receive payment by 11am tomorrow (Saturday) for the peppers to be mailed out Sat otherwise will ship out on Monday. PM me if you want one, first come first served.

Here are the varieties by row - you will receive 1 of each variety. The boxes are the same except where noted (there are 3 examples of different peppers between the 2 boxes)

1st Row Left to Right -  Devils Heart, Explosive Embers, Sara's Green, Filius Blue, Peach Naga, Carmine, Komodo Dragon, Peach Wasp, BBM Green, CGN 22835

2nd Row Left to Right - Tri color Variegata, Apocalypse Scorpion, Bido Tacana (huge yellow pods!), Red BB7, Jamaican Scotch Bonnet long, Habanero Mayan, 7 pot Pink, Pimenta Leopard, Aji Omicolor, Pimenta Puma Cross (dark plants, purple to red pods)

3rd Row Left to Right - 1st box gets a Magnum Orange Hab, 2nd box gets Chocolate Scorpion Long, Bhut Jolokia (may be crossed), Big Mustard Mama, Zoki, Kathumby Yellow, Peach Hab, Neon Hab Yellow, ReaperXSRTSL F2 (nasty bumpy orange pods!) Ramirez Stinger, Numex Easter

4th Row Left to Right - Facing Heaven, 1st box gets Naga Reaper, 2nd box gets Chocolate Lava, Shabu Shabu, Aji Cito, Monster Naga, Yellow Trini Bean, Aji Crystal, Murupi, Big Jamaican Hab, White Bubblegum 7 (yes they came true)

5th Row Left to Right - 1st box gets Barrackpore Chocolate, 2nd box gets Bombay Morich, Olive Jolokia, Genghis Khan Brain, Serpent Noir, CGN 21566, Big Yellow Mama (seriously beautiful lemon yellow pods), Lotah Bih, Chaguanas Yellow, BTR Scorpion, Purple Thai

Thp%20jul%2020161_zpsnfhphkkg.jpg

A couple close ups of some of these:

Big Yellow Mama
Big%20yellow%20mama%202%20no%20label1_zps540pcy8g.jpg

Genghis Khan Brain
Genghis%20khan%20no%20label1_zps0ivebwn3.jpg

Bubblegum 7 White
White%20bubblegum%207%20no%20label1_zpsktgpxtd1.jpg

smileyguy697 said:
Very nice selection.. Some of those i don't even have! Maybe I'll snag a box next go round cause if I wasn't broke I'd bite on this.

jrhawaii said:
Id be interested in a box in your next round
I should have another couple of boxes sometime this next week, thanks for the interest!

jrhawaii said:
Id be interested in a box in your next round
If they are anything like the last two boxes I am in. Only problem I re-read your original post and at first I didn't see the "lower 48". I'm in Hawaii so I guess that leaves me out or is there a way I can still get in on this deal? 

jrhawaii said:
If they are anything like the last two boxes I am in. Only problem I re-read your original post and at first I didn't see the "lower 48". I'm in Hawaii so I guess that leaves me out or is there a way I can still get in on this deal? 

I have sent pods to Hawaii and I know a few years ago it was he same flat rate . Super fast shipping too . I would check your local post office and see what they say . 

romy6 said:

I have sent pods to Hawaii and I know a few years ago it was he same flat rate . Super fast shipping too . I would check your local post office and see what they say . 

Yep, the USPS Flate Rate boxes cost the same to Hawaii and Alaska as well ( though they do warn that the 3 day delivery may take additional time due to local travel times depending on the location and do not guarantee the 3 day service - which might be why some do not use it for fresh pods) Also not sure if they require the package to go through any customs or quarantine to avoid importing bad insects or disease that might come along with the peppers. 

JDFan said:

Yep, the USPS Flate Rate boxes cost the same to Hawaii and Alaska as well ( though they do warn that the 3 day delivery may take additional time due to local travel times depending on the location and do not guarantee the 3 day service - which might be why some do not use it for fresh pods) Also not sure if they require the package to go through any customs or quarantine to avoid importing bad insects or disease that might come along with the peppers. 
Ok well that is fine. Since most of the pods will be used for seeds anyway. As for the customs what I understand is it is only outgoing (from Hawaii to Mainland). Just got an email today from peppersbymail and that is why he currently doesn't send to Hawaii, they had a package mis-routed to Hawaii and then they had problems trying to get it out of Hawaii. So sending them here should be ok. If possible hit me up the night before (you ship) and let me know how to get payment and info to you, being that we are hours behind your time. That way you will have my payment and info first thing in the morning so you can get it out early.  

Back