• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

outdoors The running, biking, hiking, camping forum

Well I didn't see one of these and figured I would start one. Anyone else here into mountain/trail/road biking or running/hiking. If so share those hidden spots no one knows about. Sure your race times and personal bests. Anything outdoorsy is welcome! Have an issue with your bike or boots, ask for hints and help. Have a question on how to get ready for that race, as what to do the week and days before and what to stay away from. Having issues with your socks haha, change them because they are probably standing in a corner on their own!

Hahaha very cool post Pepperhead lots of cyclists around, our own brother Sic is a cycling madman both he and lady sic! :) I just drive a truck so LOOKOUT BROTHER
fall-guy-truck1.jpg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sicman said:
Great thread, hopefully it takes off. I myself am fixing to walk out the door and go on my 100th ride for the year.
Hopefully not at 3 in the morning. If so those super hots must turn you into an animal haha

The Hot Pepper said:
ok

What beer should I bring camping? And what's all this fitness hooey? lol

It has been my experience that you need a light lager. Quite often, happy hour starts very early at the lake and continues all day.  You'll never make it on a heavy beer. :drunk:
After the sun goes down and the guitars come out the real fun begins. :twisted:

Jeff H said:
It has been my experience that you need a light lager. Quite often, happy hour starts very early at the lake and continues all day.  You'll never make it on a heavy beer. :drunk:
After the sun goes down and the guitars come out the real fun begins. :twisted:
Explain the type of "fun" your speaking of sir haha
sicman said:
My road bike.

13533182_1629802620681024_1720908404496531409_n.jpg

Only difference is now I have a new big chain ring. Its black and looks all dope and shizzey.
The black chain ring goes better with that bike than the gray did. Brings it all togather honestly.

Pepperhead1989 said:
Explain the type of "fun" your speaking of sir haha

The black chain ring goes better with that bike than the gray did. Brings it all togather honestly.
The crank is still gray. Had to get a new large ring put on,the small one is still gray also. But it still looks all dope and shizzey,lol.  I also like to kayak when possible. 
  Pic of some of us that hit the Withlacooche river frequently.
12718040_1587200674941219_8110036225016937288_n.jpg

Went for an early morning run. Got a slight pain on the side of my ankle but hay, RUN THEOUGH THAT SH!T. Not really, had to turn it into a brisk walk haha.

Back