• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Ripe Gator Jigsaw

About time I got a ripe gator jigsaw!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 82
and tell me , just how do you know its ripe , bro ? lol  
heres a pic. i just took of the gator jigsaw in question , they all look the same , first pic. is the pod that has gotten dark green , rest are lighter green ,so far .
HPIM2618.JPG

HPIM2619.JPG

moruga welder said:
and tell me , just how do you know its ripe , bro ? lol  
heres a pic. i just took of the gator jigsaw in question , they all look the same , first pic. is the pod that has gotten dark green , rest are lighter green ,so far .
attachicon.gif
HPIM2618.JPG
attachicon.gif
HPIM2619.JPG

seen the time and date , bats were about dead , got me some new ones in now .   all good !      :onfire:

can anyone tell me about this variety? I try to look it up but couldn't find anything. What cross made this variety and is it supper hot or hot?

Solongo said:
can anyone tell me about this variety? I try to look it up but couldn't find anything. What cross made this variety and is it supper hot or hot?
If you go to Youtube and search the pepper, you will come up with  some reviews.  Have a pen and paper handy.  Write down what each review says and then compare.  You will then want to pull your hair out as much as I want to pull my hair out.  So far, the only name I have heard repeated has been Larry Hill.  Even that was just one repeat.  So I tried searching Larry Hill and nothing.

mpicante said:
I believe you need to look up Jamie Hill on this one.I believe it was discovered in his grow a few years back(THP username Romy6)
Trying to figure it out from Youtube reviewers, I think I have learned a thing.  They often seem confused.

From the creator:

romy6 said:
 This Jigsaw gator is a natural mutation I found in my garden a few years ago . It ripens greenish with a hint of mustard . It didn't have nearly the heat of a real jigsaw that ripens red . Maybe orange hab heat . 

Datil

Back