• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hottest thing you ever ate.

When my tolerance was way down, I made the mistake of eating a Peach Fatalii from a box of pods I got from Judy. It doesn't sound like that much, but man was it painful! It felt like somebody sliced off my uvula and was welding it back on again. Whew! As far as super-hots, probably the 1/4 Bhutlah I ate last year was the hottest. More pain from the Fatalii, more heat from the Bhutlah.

-Adam

PL Strain Brown Morga couple seasons back
PL Strain Yellow Primo was also painful,both hotter and more intense then any Reaper.
TSherwoods red Lava last season was a definite do not repeat(ear ringer)
Several variant of Pure Evil,but no extracts since Daves insanity first hit the market
Plenty out there will in fact HURT you in ways a woman never could :rofl:

Funky ass kicking cramps from that crap
#neveragain

The Hot Pepper said:
Gut bomb extract sauces that I never want again.

Really doesnt hurt to bad to do pure crystal dilute with a tad bit of alcohol,you hardly taste the alcohol  :fireball:  :rofl: 
You wont do it again thats for sure :shame:
Scoville DeVille said:
Chives.

Don't laugh, those damm things are  :hot:

Seriously, 3 drops of Pure Evil is about as far as I am ever going to go.

TNKS said:
You wont do it again thats for sure

Yes I will, I know me. LOL

I might talk big sometimes like "I'll never do that again" or "been there, done that" but the truth is, I drink.

I am more like, "hold my drink, watch this".

Besides, I live 7 miles from where that shit is made and the Witch-lady who makes it has a Purely Evil sense of humor. :lol:

One word: Snickerdoodles   :sick:  :censored:  :silenced:  :censored:  :mouthonfire:  :mouthonfire:  :mouthonfire:

BDSM scares me too . . . . . :stop:
Scoville DeVille said:

Yes I will, I know me. LOL

I might talk big sometimes like "I'll never do that again" or "been there, done that" but the truth is, I drink.

I am more like, "hold my drink, watch this".

Besides, I live 7 miles from where that shit is made and the Witch-lady who makes it has a Purely Evil sense of humor. :lol:

One word: Snickerdoodles   :sick:  :censored:  :silenced:  :censored:  :mouthonfire:  :mouthonfire:  :mouthonfire:

Its a toss up between a brown moruga and a reaper. Both kicked my butt really bad. I no longer do whole peppers hotter than savinas just small pieces to get the heat and flavor. And I'm no longer into sadistic pain lol

Ive always done 1/4 pods for the blast run trials(less puking then the video heros that chomp and snort)
As with all "TV" the whole story is never told in reality.
Full pod bong rips and snorting powder says alot abut those with two digit brain seeking attention
#badasstheyarenot
Nigel is still King of THP though,Moore and the other asshats will die a whores death soon enough

I have three separate answers for this, hottest pepper a new variety of the Reaper that I think has the nickname of the Death pepper.  I also think it was called HP56.  Regardless, it was nuts.

Hottest food is a toss-up between Ann's Pure Evil 9.6mil  ten drop ramen challenge, and the Killer wing challenge I did at a local college bar about 7 years ago.  The sauce was basically a whole bottle of Mad Dog 357 Revenge sauce.  I finished the challenge, got the shirt, my picture on the wall, and all the free drinks everyone bought me for doing it.  What I got next was the most painful night of my life.  I literally had to pull over on the way home because of stomach cramps which lasted (intermittently) until 4am.  Cold sweats, sitting in the bathroom begging for the evil inside of me to come out.

Only one can be the hottest, you lose!

Brown Moruga, just a bite had my ears ringing.

Not really 'ate', but I did try a drop of the tincure I made from 50 Red Bhut Jolokia (dehydrated and powdered) and Everclear, after it reduced from one pint of liquid to about a fluid ounce.

While de-seeding a ghost pepper on Friday at 8:00am I wasn't thinking and popped the whole thing in my mouth and ate it.

Now the heat in my mouth was fine, but the lack of any breakfast was the killer. About a half hour later I was curled up in a ball rolling around the bathroom floor with the worst cap cramps ever. I can honestly say I thought I was dying.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back