• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Inside the Black Bhutlah Scorpion

I just sat down and deseeded a pile of BBM's. They did not burn me much. Then I opened the BBS. Smelled the heat right away. Wow! Had to stick my nose next to them and sniff. My nose was on fire. The reddest pepper I've seen on the inside and full of oil. Need to send this one to Hogleg. A friend of mine that fills no burn on any pepper said it made his chest hurt. Just thought I would let everyone see the inside the pepper. I should have seeds this year for any of my friends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 77
primal13 said:
Danm that look's hot!! How's it taste?

You find yourself with any extra seed's. You know where to send them.lol
Oger how's your grow doing?
He still get the cramps though

Not bad, lost about 70% of my upper level hot stuff. Friggin spring monsoon.lol I should have some weird stuff to send you. Most of the plant's are throwing really different pod's. I'll send ya some pic's.

How goes your's so far?

96strat said:
I just sat down and deseeded a pile of BBM's. They did not burn me much. Then I opened the BBS. Smelled the heat right away. Wow! Had to stick my nose next to them and sniff. My nose was on fire. The reddest pepper I've seen on the inside and full of oil. Need to send this one to Hogleg. A friend of mine that fills no burn on any pepper said it made his chest hurt. Just thought I would let everyone see the inside the pepper. I should have seeds this year for any of my friends.

looking killer  !   will be waiting on your review !       :party:

You still have my addy?  ;) Those just look 'bloody beautiful', Andrew! (pun much intended! Haha!)

I've only ever see one other black pepper with very distinct red/bloody looking interior flesh that someone posted on Facebook. Everyone was all 'Ohhhs & Ahhhs' over how wicked it looked!  :twisted: These BBS's look awesome... mean indeed, but so very nice! Are these hotter than your crosses (Reapers, BBG7's, etc.),because they were all exceptional... firebombs!

It's always a bonus as well to have dark colored pods that lack that sometimes plastic, diesel, and/or bitter taste! Taste is certainly important too, not just heat. Congrats on these! 

Nice looking beast. I'll have a cross to send you next season, if you're interested in growing it out. (or telling me if it's worth it)

Back