• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Brown Moruga?

This plant is 2 years old. The pods don't look right they look more Douglah to me.

Attachments

• IMG_20160802_191010.jpg
    IMG_20160802_191010.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20160802_163703.jpg
    IMG_20160802_163703.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20160802_163654.jpg
    IMG_20160802_163654.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 61
Hey! Wait a minute. How did you sneak those seeds past the Mounties??? Isn't there some law that prohibits heat exceeding that of Ketchup to be brought into the provinces??. Lemme look it up.....Ahh yes here it is, Its in the original French so I will have to translate:

From the codex 1102 A.D.
Sun is obscured by clouds so we don't know the exact time of day, and the calendar hasn't been invented yet, so caveman Rene Le Fen Mogmog (French guttural noise inaudible) will record the minutes of the council of the hot fire: Let it be known from this day forward, the food we hunt, capture and grow will neigh have either flavor!, nor heat! Let it be written on this day.. with the sun as our witness.. Now we move on to the matter of a moose turd and a stick on a frozen pond that the children have been playing with.....

:P Just messing with my favorite people the north. Great looking pods Gretzky Forever!!!

Here is my first Brown Moruga this year....  Not all look like this of course. 

IMG_0098.jpg

Here are some Choc Scorpions.... 

IMG_0084.jpg

Just for comparison to your image.   My Brown Moruga arent PL though, I asked the grower I got the seeds from.  Supposedly the PL - Browns are a bit bigger as Judy took care to select large phenos I understand?

Yes,ditch that plant and do a fresh start to a straight ass pheno
You will get your moneys worth from that strain I promise ;)
First run pods are kinda funky,that later ones are very much correct
Out of 15 plants I averaged 30 legit pheno pods
But!,everything off the plants was ear ringing hot for sure
Not as tasty as some but powdered or fresh in a marinade . . . . . B O O M ! (heat)

Those could be brown moruga. I had several plants a few years ago and one threw pods like that. The brown moruga is a cross between the TSM and 7 Pot Brown, so sometimes the 7 Pot brown shape comes out instead of the desired moruga scorpion shape. Look at the photo of the 7 Pot Brown on pepper lovers web site, the pods appear very similar to what you have.

Did you try that powder?
Its about 90%+ BM
I dumped a few really short bags into it from left over Reaper,Primo,Butch T,Brain Strain etc
Maybe 2 tbs if that?? the rest is all Brown Screamer dust
I still have 29oz in the big sack :)
canadacanada said:
Yes you did I'm spouting them right now.
PL is that pepper lover?

I havent touched that sack after I dished yours up
I have an INSANE mix of crazy hot stuff from this season(Thanks again for those that supplied)
Either Im getting to old for this shit or the pod levels are climbing faster then I can keep up
I will have another 5-6 solid ounces of insane crazy powder from 2016 that Ill keep adding to the mother pile
I have 10lbs of carbonero coming to help boost the powder flavor,plus some aji pineapple,sugar rush and starfish to grind into it
5gal bucket is the goal on this crazy powder mix

Back