vendor SICMAN'S Hot Peppers & Powders

Just received some dried Scorpion pods and powder. Plus some seeds. As soon as I got home I tried a half a pod. Smells fruity. Tastes fruity. As I crunched down. I sneeze, within a minute the hiccups and heat arrives. Nice heat. Very clean and fresh tasting. Just tried the powder with fresh taste buds. Same as the pods. Fruity. Cant wait for 2014 fresh pods to try from Sicmans. Quick transaction and even tracking. Arrived as promised. Great customer service. Hope this review helps.
20140303_045911.JPG

Another huge fan of Papa Sic's scorpions!!!Very floral and fruity. 

A crowd favorite when Florida Fresh SicScorps are served sliced thinly on cheese and crackas. 

And, if you haven't had the smoked scorpion powder; well, yer missin out! 

Fixin to be about time for a box of peppa berries!!!

I received a mixed box of peppers today, there were 59 of them in excellent fresh condition and I received them 2 days from my shipping confirmation. I'm going to upload a pic when I get home. Highly satisfied and I definitely recommend Sicman's Peppers!

20140613_161633_zps8bc0aae5.jpg

also, what are the birdseye looking peppers? and the orange smooth one near the center?

the small red are just some thai ive seen them called hanoi dragon but?????

the orange smooth is a freak plant from last year. in the middle of 300 scorpions this plant popped and every pod on it looks diffrent. they taste good so i kept the plant.

glad youre happy and they got there safe and sound.

I've said it before, and I've said it again... Sicman rocks. I've purchased from him several times, and every time I order from him, the pods are of an excellent quality. He kept me appraised of the progress of bulk orders, and was more than happy to work with me on stuff, and giving me advice on things. I'll definitely be ordering from him again :)

I just got a box of mixed peppers from Sicman last week, they arrived very fresh and delicious. There were several delicious varieties, including chocolate hab, yellow moruga, the orange mystery pod, Hanoi red and one we've decided to call ¿Jigsaw? Given that it looks and tastes like a jigsaw, but he is sure he didn't plant any! :D

glad they got there safe and sound.   i love the ?jigsaw? name :rofl:   i cant get my computer to do that upside down question mark.  im not sure what the deal with that plant is? but anytime i get some cool looking wierd cross and if it taste good i put the plant in my greenhouse and let it do its thing. 

Idiot Piquant said:
Another huge fan of Papa Sic's scorpions!!!Very floral and fruity. 

A crowd favorite when Florida Fresh SicScorps are served sliced thinly on cheese and crackas. 

And, if you haven't had the smoked scorpion powder; well, yer missin out! 

Fixin to be about time for a box of peppa berries!!!
Smoked scorpion powder? Do go on.........

sicman said:
no powder at moment im sold out and havent had any extra peppers yet.

i will be making a pound or so of jalapeno powder within the next couple weeks. 

Excited to get my hands on some of this famous Sic powder!

When available, is it possible to order a few peppers, some Sicmix, and some jalapeno powder? Or are you only able to do bulk orders? I have been wanting to try some of your pods - even though I am sure I dont have the tolerance that Kyle and Sonya have!

Back