• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Peach Habanero

Finally got to try one of my peach habs.. good flavor, good heat. It's a winner. It's no Red Savina, but what is.. only 1 more new one to try this hear. Mustard Hab. If it's a winner, the season was a huge success.

The mustard is a winner eh, that's great news. I have 2 plants full of beautiful pods waiting for them to ripen so I can try them

Genetikx said:
Never had a peach hab but if you don't like mustard hab, you got a screw loose.

Jk but hope you like it. My profile pic is mustard hab from last year.

Get in here Noah Yates

You speak the truth. Mustard habs are great. And, as a matter of fact, Noah got me interested in them. 

Has anybody tried the mustard fatalii? I grew them last year. Mine had no taste, no aroma and very little heat. I composted every one of them. 

I tried a peach hab a few weeks ago. Nice aroma and tasty crunchy flesh. On the mild side for a hab, but a nice pepper.

Have not tried the mustard hab yet, but they sound nice. Recently tried the mustard BBM and thought it was pretty good, and pretty hot. Have tried other mustards but have not been that impressed with them. My favorite mustard pod to date though is the mustard 7 pot... awesome flavor with a bunch of heat.

Back