***Closed*** ...thank you... 2 SFRB available !

anyone looking for a variety box at this time?

just picked these yesterday afternoon Sunday 8-14-16

This is a great opportunity to sample several kinds of peppers before you grow them, and collect some seeds at the same time :)
There are some uncommon peppers as well as some more common ones available.
A little bit of everything from mild to superhot

I can get a SFRB shipped out with todays mail Monday 08-15-16 or tomorrow Tuesday 08-16-16

random selection from the following below, or pick what you want and I will accommodate requests for more or less of specific types where available.
08.14.1620Pepper20Harvest_zpspvlzdfbk.jpg

I cannot say just how many will be in your box, as it depend on which peppers you would like, but your box will be FULL.
shipping to lower 48 only please.
I am asking $20 for a mixed SFRB, shipping and tracking # is included in the price. 
(will also throw in pepper powder samples)

if you are interested in purchasing a box of peppers please PM me directly.

if you have any questions please ask them here.

thank you,

:cheers:
GIP

liquidjo said:
I'm almost done with the box you sent... Favorite one is the peach wasp .. Got anymore of these ? Think you'll have some for sale anytime soon?

Jose

Dang photobucket  :confused:

i spent the better part of an hour trying to lay text over each pile indicating what each kind is and now it's just not there.

let me make a list of everything in the picture above;

Red 7 pot
Genghis Khan Brain
Trinidad Chocolate Scorpion
Peach Bhut SS
JRGS x BBG7
OrangegumTiger MAMP
Pimenta Puma
Aji limo Rojo
Lemon drop
BBG7 long
Pimenta Puma x Reaper (3 different phenotype)
7JPdN (3 different phenotype)
Shishito
Aji Arnaucho
Zavory
Aji Fantasy Yellow
Fruxim (Frutescens x Eximium)
Peach Wasp
Trinidad cherry Yellow
Purple Haze
CGN21500 x 7 pot Barrakpore
Big red brown Mojo
Filius Blue
Serrano
Trinidad Cherry
Yellow Jalapeno
Sweet Heat
Chinese 5 color
Tangerine dream
Yellow Cayenne
Aji Dulce #1
Trinidad Congo
Tepin x Lemon drop

there may be even more varieties of ripe pods out there today !

this is a great chance to get a wide variety of peppers to try before you take the time to grow them
Please PM me if you are interested, $20 for SFRB shipping and tracking included 

thanks,

GIP

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Dang photobucket  :confused:

i spent the better part of an hour trying to lay text over each pile indicating what each kind is and now it's just not there.

Download IrfanView photo editor. That makes it really easy to add text notes or watermarks to pictures. It's free and simple to use.

Nice variety of peppers. I wish I knew what all the abbreviations mean.

DWB said:
Download IrfanView photo editor. That makes it really easy to add text notes or watermarks to pictures. It's free and simple to use.

I'll try and help with some of them. Peach bhut "SS"=select strain. JRGS= Jay's red ghost scorpion. BBG7=bubble gum 7 pot. 7JPDN=7 pot jonah X pimenta de nyde. CGN 21500 is just a seedbank number but I think its related to cheiro roxa? Still not sure what MAMP stands for?

DWB said:

hogleg said:

I'll try and help with some of them. Peach bhut "SS"=select strain. JRGS= Jay's red ghost scorpion. BBG7=bubble gum 7 pot. 7JPDN=7 pot jonah X pimenta de nyde. CGN 21500 is just a seedbank number but I think its related to cheiro roxa? Still not sure what MAMP stands for?
correct           (Peach Bhut SS is 'selected strain', selected to be much more gnarly wrinkly and blistered as far as i know)

mpicante said:
MAMP=Mojo Addicted Mutation Pepper
correct as well

seeds were from Enrico at the Mojo pepper

thanks for stopping by to check out my listing :)

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:

(Peach Bhut SS is 'selected strain', selected to be much more gnarly wrinkly and blistered as far as i know)

CORRECT! And the selector was Judy aka Pepperlover. Oh wait, its closed it doesn't need a bump huh? :high:  :rofl:   :cheers:

https://youtu.be/NGyiREKwAE0

Back