• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

7 pot burgundy?

These were supposed to be, and may yet be 7 pot burgundy. Confirmations?

20160813_203450.jpg

AaronTT said:
Color looks a bit off to me, but it could just be variation. Usually it a bit darker red with just a touch of brown. 

I gave it the benefit of the doubt since it was sitting on a brown paper bag throwing perception off a bit. 

D3monic said:

I gave it the benefit of the doubt since it was sitting on a brown paper bag throwing perception off a bit. 
Perhaps its variation as it quite common. Hard to tell with pics alone. Who know the pods that might come away with this strain?  As you know any variety can throw off different pheno pods, just depends upon percentages and how stable a particular cultivar is. Some will be quite variable..

I had burgundies this year that never got the brown tint.  But of all the 7 pots, they are definitely my favorite, flavor-wise.

It was my understanding that these were stable, but I have seen a lot of variation with different growers...  More than I'd expect.  Where did you get your seeds?

Sorry, I know it's an old topic, but I didn't have anything to add at the time!  It caught my attention, now that I've grown them out.

Back