• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Capsaicin cramp remedies?

Outside of puking,nothing I know of except a few shots of 100 proof.
It will help break up the cap oils some,not a fix but youll feel better :)

peanutbutter, olive oil, icecream, bread, fast food, something heavy to soak up the cap oil and move it through your system.
how many/what did you eat lol?

Dairy fat is always the quickest way out. Sour cream, heavy cream, whipping cream, high fat cottage cheese, high fat ice cream.  That's why they always serve sour cream at US Mexican restaurants.

Malarky said:
peanutbutter, olive oil, icecream, bread, fast food, something heavy to soak up the cap oil and move it through your system.
how many/what did you eat lol?
6 pods. 1 Moruga, 2 white bhuts, 2 chocolate bhuts, and a red bhut.

Always drink lots of milk and eat peanut butter and a banana before eating pods. Once the cramps start there is really nothing you can do. Try to prevent it best as you can before hand

Buy the ticket? Take the ride. Next time, always prep before.

funny-hunter-s-thompson-quote-arrive-grave-pics.jpg

dude, learned my lesson the hard way too(many times)..now i eat 1/2 pods(sometimes whole)..before consuming whatever superhot, i eat dinner, lunch, etc., wait 20 or so minutes, eat pepper, then eat some more after burn dies down..no issues since i adopted this practice with eating fresh pods. btw, the 'smoothie' formula(with the peanut butter, olive oil, banana, etc.) was very hit or miss...spent a lot of time on the floor groaning :eek: :hot: :sick: :pray:

I just watched a 1990 Highwaymen concert on PBS. Johnny Cash did the "Ring of Fire". This made me think of you and six pod feeding fiesta. I hope you didn't have an uncomfortable morning. :hell:

Back